TSPSC DAO Result 2023- The TSPSC DAO Results 2023 will be made available by the Telangana State Public Service Commission within the next week. You must be aware that TSPSC advertised 53 Divisional Account Officer positions, with over 1 million students applying. They all took the exam on February 26, 2023, and now they are waiting for the TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Results 2023, which are expected to be out in the first week of March 2023.
Besides, assuming you are additionally among the competitors who enrolled and endeavored this test then, at that point, sympathetically check the tspsc.gov.in DAO Result Date 2023 talked about here. When you get to be familiar with the scores, mercifully check the underneath referenced TSPSC DAO Cut Off Imprints 2023 (Expected) and get to be aware of your capability status. When you figure out how to get more than Cut Off Imprints then you will be qualified to get Rank in the TSPSC DAO Legitimacy Rundown 2023.
TSPSC DAO Results 2023
We are aware that the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is in charge of various recruitment examinations in the state, including the Divisional Accounts Officer Recruitment. Numerous candidates applied for the 53 DAO positions and took the written exam on February 26, 2023. All candidates are waiting for the TSPSC DAO Results 2023 announcement now that the exam is over.
This is to inform you that the answer key will be made available online, and then the preparation for the results will begin. The TSPSC may prepare for the Divisional Accounts Officer Exam in two to three weeks. The written exam’s minimum passing score, which is set at 45%, must be achieved by candidates. All candidates who achieve higher than qualifying scores will be invited to the following stage of the recruitment exam. You only need to open tspsc.gov.in and use the candidate ID and password to view your scores, so checking your results is a breeze. The Scorecard can then be downloaded and used to compare the scores to the DAO Cut Off Marks.
TSPSC DAO Answer Key 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||TSPSC DAO Exam 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|total vacancies||53 posts|
|Post||Divisional Accounts Officer|
|Application Dates||On 18th August 2023|
|Total Candidates||1 Lakh+|
|Exam Date||February 26, 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and DV|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|TSPSC DAO Results Date 2023||March 2023|
|TSPSC DAO Answer Key 2023||Announce|
|Cut Off Marks||DiscussedBelow|
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Result 2023 Date
- In August, the official notification for the DAO recruitment was made public, and it listed 53 Divisional Accounts Officer openings.
- After that, online applications were invited, and more than 1 million candidates applied for this position until August 18, 2023.
- Following that, on February 26, 2023, the Written Examinations for Candidate Selection were held, and all registered applicants took part.
- You must be anxiously awaiting the TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Result 2023, which is anticipated to be published in March.
- Aspirants will not be selected for the subsequent stage if they do not achieve the Needs Number.
Click Here- Bihar Police Constable Result 2023
TSPSC DAO Answer Key 2023
The authorities will distribute the DAO’s answer key. You only need to download the answers and double-check them. You will be able to better learn from your mistakes in this way. The Commission has outlined the procedure by which objections to the answer key will be accepted. During the application process, candidates will be required to provide valid and relevant reasons for their objections. The Commission will then provide the final answer key. It will form the basis of the outcomes. The candidates should keep working on their exam preparation for the next level.
Check Also- Satavahana University Result 2023
TSPSC DAO Merit List Download 2023
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will house the merit list. Names, roll numbers, scores, gender, and category will be included on the list. You can download the merit list by going to the TSPSC’s official website. Look for the cut-off link for the Divisional Accounts Officer (DAO) on the homepage. The PDF will open when the link is clicked. The scores will then be available for you to view.
Read More- Subharti University Result 2023
TSPSC DAO Cut Off Marks 2023
|Category||TSPSC DAO Cut Off Marks 2023|
|ex servicemen||270-280 marks|
Check Also Dravidian University Result 2023
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Documents
The following documents must be presented by those who are selected based on the Divisional Accounts Officer result.
- The exam’s admit card.
- Certificates of educational qualifications
- Certificate that the previous employer did not object.
- Domicile certificate for Class 10 or SSC
- Aadhar card or another form of identification
- Disability-related individuals will also need to provide evidence.
Also Read- PTU Exam Result 2023
How To Check Telangana Divisional Accounts Officer Results 2023?
- First of all, we request the candidates to open @ tspsc.gov.in from their Internet Device.
- Second, you need to tap the Results link on the homepage, wait for the various results to open, and then click the Continue button.
- Proceed to the Login Page by selecting the Results Link for the Divisional Accounts Officer.
- To view your results on the portal, you must now enter the Candidate ID and Password.
- You can use the Marks Memo to further compare your scores with Cut Off after checking your marks.
- All of you can check the Telangana DAO Results 2023 by following these guidelines.
VKSU Results 2023
Kurukshetra University Results 2023
MP Bhoj University Result 2023
Bihar Amin Results 2023