Tripura Ration Card Status 2023: The government of Tripura has announced the launch of a new ration card called ‘Ration Card 2023’. The ration card will replace the existing ration card system and will be valid from 1st January 2024 on wards. To download the beneficiary list for the tripura ration card list 2023, visit the link below. Applicants who are looking to apply for a ration card online should also visit this page for more information. Have a look and learn about all the new features of the tripura ration card list 2023 before applying!
The Tripura Government has also set up an online portal to make ration card services easier with the rise of technology and digitalization across the nation. These portals include EPDS Tripura and AePDS. The general public of the state has no trouble using these digital services since they were first made available. One of the most important documents required in India is the Tripura Ration Card. The cardholders can get essential food items at very low prices thanks to their possession. Beneficiaries who meet the eligibility requirements can purchase any and all of the rationed food items, including Atta, sugar, salt, rice, oil, pulses, and others, at prices that are subsidized. The ration card can also be used to prove identity in a variety of situations.
Tripura Ration Card List 2023
Learn everything you need to know about the Tripura Ration Card by reading the article below. We have comprehended all of the topic’s details, including its types, benefits, price chart, eligibility requirements, and more, in this post. In addition, read the article below to learn how to apply for the Tripura Ration Card both online and offline, view the RC beneficiary list, search for the RC, and submit complaints, among other things.
The Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs of the Tripura Government is in charge of issuing Tripura Ration Cards. The PDS’s successful execution and implementation are the responsibility of the department. Public Distribution System is spelled PDS. The PDS’s job is to make sure that everyone in the country has enough nutritious food on a regular basis. Several commodities, including atta, rice, sugar, salt, rice, kerosene oil, pulses, and others, were rationed through the system. are distributed among the nation’s poor and disadvantaged households through Ration Shops or Fair Price Shops.
Tripura Ration Card Status Overview
|Article Category||Tripura Govt Scheme|
|Name||Tripura Radio Card|
|Higher Authority||Government of Tripura|
|Department||Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Tripura|
|Types of Ration Cards||– AAY
|Benefits||Disbursement of the essential commodities at subsidized prices|
|Mode of Application||offline|
Tripura Ration Card List 2023 Status
The State Food Department is in charge of managing and supervising the PDS for Tripura. It is exclusively liable for each step and method happening to execute the PDS. In addition, the department issues a variety of ration cards to the general public in order to identify the categories of benefits who are eligible and the requirements that correspond to those categories.
Are you looking for the Tripura Ration Card list for 2023? The list is available online and you can download the PDF version to complete the application process. Cards are distributed on an annual basis, so be sure to apply early to avoid long lines at distribution centres. Eligible residents who want to apply for a TCR must first register with their nearest distribution center or office in the district they live in. Keep in mind that cards are not transferable and are only valid for the cardholder. So, make sure you get registered and apply for your TCR as soon as possible to avoid any problems during the distribution process.
Types of Ration Cards in Tripura
Government’s Directorate of Food, Consumer Affairs, and Supplies Depending on the household’s socioeconomic status, Tripura issues the following types of ration cards within the state.
- AAY – Antyodaya Anna Yojana: AAY Ration Cards are given to BPL families whose households fall into the lowest income bracket. The least expensive goods are given to the benefit.
- APL – Above Poverty Line: Beneficiaries who are above the poverty line are those who hold APL cards. These people receive food grains at the exact economic cost and have a steady income.
- PHH/ PG – Periority Household/ Priority Group: The Tripura State Government establishes eligibility and ineligibility criteria that are used to identify PG Ration cardholders. In general, disabled individuals, widows, single women, domestic helpers, rickshaw pullers, porters, artisans, and marginal landowners, among other groups. are on the PG list, but the others are automatically left off.
- DeTO Radio Card
- DeTO-1 Ration Card
Tripura Ration Card Beneficiary List PDF Download
If you are looking for the Tripura ration card list 2023 status, beneficiary list PDF download or information about the Tripura ration card application procedure, documents required etc, you can visit this website. Here you will get all the latest information about the Tripura ration card. You can also apply online for the Tripura ration card for the year 2023. Get all the details about the benefits of having a Tripura ration card and apply now!
In the state of Tripura, having a ration card is not required. Nevertheless, it provides the cardholder and their household with numerous advantages. Examine the following list.
- You can get atta, salt, sugar, rice, and other food commodities. at extremely low costs.
- In a number of situations, it can be used as ID proof.
- Additionally, it can be used as proof in homes.
- When applying for government-sponsored scholarships and programs, ration cards are frequently used.
- It aids in determining the families’ socioeconomic circumstances.
Check Also:- EHS Telangana Health Card Login & Registration
TR Ration Card Price Chart
The Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs, Tripura determined the following prices for the rationed commodities of atta, sugar, rice, and salt:
|Type of TR Ration Card||Atta||Sugar||Rice||Salt|
|AAY||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 2/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
|APL||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
|PG/PHH||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 2/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
|DeTO||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
|DeTO-1||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 0/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
Who are eligible to apply for TR Ration Card?
As referenced before, a proportion card offers many advantages to cardholders. Residents of Tripura who do not yet possess a Tripura Ration Card may apply for one. However, applicants must ensure that they meet the following essential eligibility requirements.
|I||The graduate student must be a permanent resident of the Tripura state.|
|II||The aspirant must not possess any active Ration Card of any other state. If yes, he/she needs to a Surrender Certificate claiming the other Ration card is invalid thereafter.|
|III||All the applying family members should be closely related to the graduate student.|
|IV||If you are newly married, you can also apply for an addition to the ration card of Tripura.|
Step to apply for the Tripura Ration Card
You must have one to take advantage of the TR Ration Card’s many benefits. You can quickly and easily apply for one if you do not already have one. The RC application process is currently unavailable for Tripura. In the coming days, the authorities may establish an online application procedure for the same. When it goes live, we’ll keep you posted on this page about it.
Tripura Ration Card Online Application Procedure
The Tripura Ration Card is a must-have document for the citizens of Tripura. It is an essential tool to receive food grains and other benefits, and is only available to residents of Tripura who are registered in the electoral roll or have a valid identity card issued by the local administration concerned. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for a tripuraration card through the website. Keep in mind that you must be a citizen of Tripura, reside in any district of Tripura State, and have an official identification card (proof of residence) from any government office or subdivision thereof within the territorial limits of Tripura State.
The TR government has not yet launched an online application procedure, as previously stated. We have, however, included an anticipated procedure for the same. Look below.
- First of all, you will require to visit the official website of Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs epostr.gov.in
- On the online portal, look for the New Ration Card Application Form.
- An application form will open as soon as you click on the link.
- Fill in all of the necessary information accurately in the designated fields.
- In accordance with the instructions, submit the necessary documents.
- Additionally, include your scanned signature and attachments.
- Before you send in your application, look over it.
- Correct any omissions.
- Finally, select the “Submit” option.
- Keep a copy of the completed application for reference.
Check Also:- AP Input Subsidy
When submitting an application for the Tripura Ration Card to the authorities, the following documentation must be presented. The information in the following documents must be true and authentic.
- Tripura Ration Card Application Form
- Aadhaar Cards of all the family members
- PAN Card
- Income Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Copy of Water Bill
- Copy of Electricity Bill
- bank account details
- Surrender Certificate, if applicable
- Recent Photographers
Offline Application Procedure
Only application forms for the creation of a new ration card in an offline mode are accepted by the government of Tripura. Applicants who are interested must follow the following procedure to apply for the same job.
- The aspirants must visit the nearest FPS or the concerned District Office.
- Obtain an application form for the Radio Card from the authorities.
- Fill out all the fields, providing the correct information and put your signature at the required places.
- Attach all the supporting documents with the duly-filled RC application form.
- Also, affix a recent passport size photograph at the space provided.
- Submit the TR Ration Card application form to the authorities.
- The authorities will provide you with an acknowledgement slip, secure it somewhere safe.
- Upon successful verification and acceptance of the form, the further proceedings will commence.
- An authorized Supply Officer will inspect and carry out a ground level verification.
- If successful, your ration card application will be approved and delivered to you at your doorstep.
|Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Tripura AePDS Portal|
|EPDS Tripura Portal|
|Official NFSA Portal|
Thank you for reading our blog post. In this blog post, we have provided the latest Tripura Ration Card List 2023 Status, Beneficiary List PDF Download, and Online Application Form for Ration Card 2023. If you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to leave a comment below. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tripura Ration Card?
Ration card is a multi-purpose legal document issued by State Governments. It is advisable for all residents of the State to hold a ration card to avail subsidized food commodities.
How to apply online for the Tripura Ration Card?
Currently, there is no online procedure for the application of new ration card in the state of Tripura.
What are Fair Price Shops?
Through the PDS, the govt ensures the allocation of the food items to eligible beneficiaries. Now, the public purchases these food items from the authorized Fair Price Shops, also known as ration shops.
What is the processing time for new Radio Card application in Tripura?
Generally, a time period of 2-3 weeks is consumed for the whole application process of a new ration card in the state of Tripura.
UP Digi Shakti Portal Registration
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana