TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus:- TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon exam, it is important to have a clear understanding of the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023. The exam covers a wide range of topics, including animal husbandry and veterinary science, general studies, and aptitude and mental ability tests. Some of the specific areas covered in the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus include animal nutrition, anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, and surgery. To help you prepare for the exam, it is recommended that you create a study plan that includes regular review sessions and practice tests. Additionally, there are many online resources available that can provide you with additional information on each topic area covered in the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon exam, it’s important to have a clear understanding of the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus. The exam covers a range of topics, including animal husbandry, veterinary anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, surgery, and more. To help you prepare effectively, it’s recommended that you refer to the official TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus provided by TNPSC. This will give you a detailed overview of the topics that will be covered on the exam and allow you to create a study plan that is tailored to your needs. Additionally, there are many online resources available that provide study materials and practice tests to help you prepare for the exam. With proper preparation and a solid understanding of the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus, you can increase your chances of success on this important exam.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023
All the applied students can download the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023 PDF & the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Examination Pattern 2023 from this page. Candidate can easily secure good marks in the written examination with the help of give TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023. Candidate should download the Subject Wise TNPSC VAS Examination Syllabus Topics from this article. Also, check the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Selection Process 2023 along with the TNPSC VAS Paper Syllabus. To know more detailed notification candidates can refer to the official web portal of the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus which is tnpsc.gov.in. So, go through the below sections of this page to get detailed notification.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon exam, it’s important to have a solid understanding of the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus. The exam will cover a wide range of topics, including veterinary anatomy and physiology, animal husbandry, animal diseases and their control measures, veterinary pharmacology and toxicology, and more. To help you prepare effectively, it’s recommended that you start by reviewing the official TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus. This will give you a clear idea of the topics that will be covered on the exam and allow you to focus your studies accordingly. In addition to studying the syllabus, it’s also helpful to practice with sample questions and past papers to get a feel for the types of questions that may be asked. With careful preparation and a thorough understanding of the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus, you can increase your chances of success on the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon exam.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Selection Process||Examination (Computer Based Test Method), Oral Test in the shape of an interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Check Also:- Telangana Staff Nurse Syllabus
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2023
The TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2023 must and should be fully understood by candidates. This is because the VAS Exam Pattern provides you with the entire exam structure. That is the sort of assessment you will take, the name of the subject, the quantity of inquiries, and the quantity of imprints, time length of the assessment. The TNPSC VAS Exam Pattern is available for download via the direct link provided at the page’s conclusion.
|TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2023
|Subject Name & Total Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Paper-I – Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Code No: 296) – 200 Questions||3 Hours||300|
Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)
|1 and 1/2 hours||Note-
|Part-B General Studies (Code No: 003) (100 questions/ 200 marks)
||1 and 1/2 hours||200|
|Interview and Records||70|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- For SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC & BCM applicants are 171 Marks
- For Others 228 Marks
Read Also:- TMC Syllabus
Download TNPSC VAS Syllabus 2023
Candidates can access the entire syllabus for the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Examination in 2023 by clicking on the link provided below. This assists the competitors with acquiring great imprints in the composed assessment. You can increase your chances of passing the written exam by studying the syllabus and exam pattern. After downloading the TNPSC VAS Syllabus 2023 PDF, you must begin studying the high-weighted topics first. Then, you need to cover the excess points. So you can know how to reconsider the subjects before the test.
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Unit-1 – General
- Unit-2 – Livestock Management
- Unit-3 – Livestock Nutrition
- Unit-4 – Livestock Breeding and Genetics
- Unit-5 – Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, And Biochemistry
- Unit-6 – Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Unit-7 – Pathology And Parasitology
- Unit-8 – Pharmacology
- Unit-9 – Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Veterinary Gynaecology And Obstetrics And Veterinary Surgery And Radiology
- Unit-10 – Livestock Products Technology
Paper II – Part A (TAMIL ELIGIBILITY TEST (SSLC STANDARD)
- Adoption of countermeasures.
- Finding Mabaruntachmol.
- Correction of defects (i) Elimination of defects (ii) Inheritance defects, slippage
- De-calcification/ De-calcification.
- Getting to know the Tamil Moll, the equivalent of the Angich Moll.
- Knowing the meaning of the word is wrong.
- Realization of Twarchmol.
- Thavarchmollai makaduttu / Vilanamamutu, Vilanamayachem, Vilanayailaiyummapayar, Madajilmapayalara/ Creation.
- Akaravarile Pemolakaliir grazing.
- Cerebral palsy.
- Diagnosing Bipolar Disorder
- (Eg) Accumulate-accumulate
- Inevitability of Inevitability.
- Eye-opening as any sentence – Tanvilana, Biravilana,
- Blinding shepherding and shepherding.
- Writing of the most important
- Aluvalornthamols (Kalichmol) Websites.
- Identifying the leafy Tamil molkal for the Biramamazhi mollas
- (Eg) Takaldubiscuit – Thankatti.
- Urbmapayarkaiinmaruulavawrite (eg) Thanjvur – Thanjle
- Tapachukasu, written (varan – coming).
- Formation of new molluscs in mulberry leaves.
It is important to understand
- (Dead, Present, Future).
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions.
- High density mol
- (Enadava, in Yemen, by God, so, it is wrong).
- Select the inner mole in the appropriate place within the aladap.
- Kuril – Mood swings, mental disorder.
- Saying, Karaim – eriya? Is it wrong
- E.g. – Artificial Intelligence
- Super Computer
- Compounds of the stem (eg) grasses
- Eryanamatadalarat datharmanta
- Partitioning (one-to-one)
- Mole – Mabarul – Mabarutuga
- From the passage to the question of the park.
Paper II – Part B General Studies
- Scientific Knowledge and Scientific Temper – Power of Reasoning – Rote Learning vs Conceptual Learning – Science as a tool to understand the past, present and future.
- Nature of Universe – General Scientific Laws – Mechanics – Properties of Matter, Force, Motion and Energy – Everyday application of the Basic Principles of Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Light, Sound, Heat, Nuclear Physics, Laser, Electronics and Communications.
- Elements and Compounds, Acids, Bases, Salts, Petroleum Products, Fertilisers, Pesticides.
- Main concepts of Life Science, Classification of Living Organisms, Evolution, Genetics, Physiology, Nutrition, Health and Hygiene, Human Diseases.
- Environment and Ecology.
- History – Latest diary of events – National symbols – Profile of States – Eminent personalities and places in news – Sports-Books and authors.
- Polity – Political parties and political system in India-Public awareness and General administration- Welfare oriented Government schemes and their utility, Problems in Public Delivery Systems.
- Geography-Geographical landmarks.
- Economics-Current socio-economic issues.
- Science-Latest inventions in Science and Technology.
- Prominent Personalities in various spheres – Arts, Science, Literature and Philosophy.
Geography Of India
- Location – Physical features – Monsoon, Rainfall, Weather and Climate – Water Resources – Rivers in India – Soil, Minerals and Natural Resources – Forest and Wildlife – Agricultural pattern.
- Transport -Communication.
- Social Geography – Population density and distribution- Racial, Linguistic Groups and Major Tribes.
- Natural calamity – Disaster Management – Environmental pollution: Reasons and preventive measures – Climate change – Green energy.
History And Culture Of India
- Indus Valley Civilization – Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas – Age of Vijayanagaram and Bahmani Kingdoms – South Indian History.
- Change and Continuity in the Socio – Cultural History of India.
- Characteristics of Indian Culture, Unity in Diversity –Race, Language, Custom.
- India as a Secular State, Social Harmony.
- Constitution of India – Preamble to the Constitution- Salient features of the Constitution- Union, State and Union Territory.
- Citizenship, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Union Executive, Union Legislature – State Executive, State Legislature – Local Governments, Panchayat Raj.
- Spirit of Federalism: Centre-State Relationships.
- Election – Judiciary in India – Rule of Law.
- Corruption in Public Life – Anti-corruption measures – Lokpal and Lok Ayukta – Right to Information- Empowerment of Women-Consumer Protection Forums, Human Rights Charter.
And Indian Economy
- Nature of Indian Economy – Five year plan models – an assessment – Planning Commission and Niti Ayog.
- Sources of revenue – Reserve Bank of India – Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy – Finance Commission – Resource sharing between Union and State Governments – Goods and Services Tax.
- Structure of Indian Economy and Employment Generation, Land Reforms and Agriculture – Application of Science and Technology in Agriculture – Industrial growth – Rural Welfare Oriented Programmes – Social Problems – Population, Education, Health, Employment,
Indian National Movement
- National Renaissance –Early uprising against British rule – Indian National Congress – Emergence of leaders –B.R. Ambedkar, Bhagat Singh, Bharathiar, V.O. Chidambaranar Jawaharlal Nehru, Kamarajar, Mahatma Gandhi, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Thanthai Periyar, Rajaji, Subash Chandra Bose, Rabindranath Tagore and others.
- Different modes of Agitation: Growth of Satyagraha and Militant Movements.
- Communalism and Partition.
History, Culture, Heritage And Socio-Political Movements In Tamil Nadu
- History of Tamil Society, related Archaeological discoveries, Tamil Literature from Sangam Age till contemporary times.
- Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle – Early agitations against British Rule – Role of women in freedom struggle.
- Evolution of 19th and 20th Century Socio – Political Movements in Tamil Nadu – Justice Party, Growth of Rationalism – Self Respect Movement, Dravidian Movement and Principles underlying both these Movements, Contributions of Thanthai Periyar and Perarignar Anna.
Development Administration In Tamil Nadu
- Human Development Indicators in Tamil Nadu and a comparative assessment across the Country – Impact of Social Reform Movements in the Socio – Economic Development of Tamil Nadu.
- Political parties and Welfare schemes for various sections of people – Rationale behind Reservation Policy and access to Social Resources – Economic trends in Tamil Nadu – Role and impact of social welfare schemes in the Socio-Economic Development of Tamil Nadu.
- Social Justice and Social Harmony as the Cornerstones of Socio-
- Education and Health Systems in Tamil Nadu.
- Geography of Tamil Nadu and its impact on Economic growth.
- Achievements of Tamil Nadu in various fields.
- e-Governance in Tamil Nadu.
Aptitude And Mental Ability
- Simplification – Percentage – Highest Common Factor (HCF) – Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple interest – Compound interest – Area – Volume – Time and Work.
- Logical Reasoning – Puzzles-Dice – Visual Reasoning – Alpha numeric Reasoning – Number Series.
Can Check:- OPSC SDIPRO Syllabus
How to Check TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023 Online?
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon exam, it’s important to have a clear understanding of the exam syllabus. Fortunately, you can easily access the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023 online. The syllabus provides a detailed outline of all the topics that will be covered in the exam, including animal husbandry, veterinary anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, and surgery. By reviewing the syllabus carefully, you’ll be able to identify areas where you may need to focus your study efforts in order to excel on the exam. In addition to the syllabus, there are also many helpful resources available online, such as study guides and sample questions. With a little bit of dedication and hard work, you can successfully prepare for and pass the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon exam.
- First of all visit to the official website, tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the concerned site- TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023 flashing on the homepage.
- You will have to provide your login credentials to the link on the home page.
- Download and save TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023 for future reference.
AF CAT Syllabus
Maharashtra Talathi Syllabus
TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus