If you have a SUNMI router, you must be aware of how to log in and access the necessary settings. You can access the router’s Admin Panel, which contains all of the router’s and WiFi network’s settings, by signing into SUNMI Router. Only there will you be able to customize every aspect of your SUNMI Router.
How do I sign in to my SUNMI Router?
The SUNMI Router and your PC must first be connected in order to log in. You can do that by utilizing an Ethernet cable or by joining the SUNMI Router’s WiFi network. Follow these instructions to access your SUNMI Router’s web-based control page once your PC is linked to it:
- Launch a web browser, enter http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar to access the router’s default IP address, and then hit Enter.
Note: If the IP address shown above does not work, try visiting: http://192.168.1.1
- You will be directed to a login page where you must enter your login username and password in order to proceed. The default username and password for the majority of SUNMI router models are:
- Login name: admin
- Admin@SUNMI.com or Admin@SUNMI is the password.
- Click on Login after entering this login information. (If these login credentials are ineffective, see our list of IP addresses and passwords for default routers.)
- You have successfully logged into the admin panel for your SUNMI router.
You’ve forgotten your login password?
You may access the router’s admin panel using the default login username and password, and once there, you can modify and customize the login information as needed. However, some people who modify the login username and password then forget it, making it impossible for them to access the router’s admin panel and settings anymore.
A straightforward fix for this is to conduct a router factory reset if you find yourself in a position like this. Every setting, including any altered username or password, is restored to its factory defaults after performing a factory reset. To factory reset your SUNMI router, follow these steps:
- On the router’s rear, look for the little RESET button.
- Take a paperclip or pin, turn on your router, and press and hold the RESET button for about 5 seconds before letting go.
- The LED lights will flicker, shut off, and restart the router.
- Everything will return to factory defaults once the router restarts.
Having trouble getting to the router login page?
Here are a few potential causes for your inability to access the router login page:
- Possible connectivity issues with the SUNMI router exist. Ensure that your SUNMI router is linked to the internet, either wirelessly or with an Ethernet cable.
- The IP address you are typing is incorrect. Verify that you are entering the IP address in the address bar correctly.
- Your router’s default gateway address might not be 192.168.3.1 or 192.168.1.1. Instead of using 192.168.1.1, use the default gateway IP for your router.
All of the aforementioned techniques didn’t work for me!
Resetting your modem is all that is required. You may easily accomplish this by pressing the reset button on the bottom or back of your router. Your modem will return to factory settings if you press and hold this tiny button for about 20 seconds (you might need a toothpick for this). You should be aware that resetting your modem will result in the loss of your internet connection. Therefore, it is preferable to strive for an expert’s guidance in this region.
NOTE – If you don’t have adequate expertise, it is plainly advised that you seek assistance from someone who is fully knowledgeable about the subject.
permutations of the default username and password for SUNMI routers
The most common SUNMI default username and password combinations are shown in the list below. The login and password stated at the start of this guide occasionally don’t work. To gain entrance to your wireless router, test the username/password mixtures shown below.
My SUNMI router’s default login IPs
To modify security settings, you occasionally need your router’s web interface IP address. Most individuals are unaware of their router’s IP address. This IP address is often located on the back or bottom of your router equipment. However, there are a few ways to obtain the router IP if you can’t find it on your router or in the user manual. Below is a list of all SUNMI router IP addresses that are currently known.
Most Recent Frequently Asked Question
How do I log into SUNMI hg8145v5 router?
- Your web browser should now display the default IP address (192.168.100.1).
- Use your default login and password to access the configuration page of your router, which is TIME followed by the final four digits of your wireless key (for example, TIME1234).
- Visit My WiFi.
- Click Apply after setting the SSID and WLAN password, respectively.
How do I find my SUNMI router password?
Join the Wi-Fi network of the router using your phone. On your phone, navigate to Tools > Advanced settings in the SUNMI AI Life App. To view your current Wi-Fi password, navigate to My Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi settings and tap the icon next to the Wi-Fi network password.
How can I login to my router?
On the network name, tap. Search the list for a “gateway,” “router,” or other entry.
Locate the router’s IP address on iOS or Android
- Click Wi-Fi.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi network connected to your router is active on your phone.
- To the right of the network name, tap the I
- The word “Router” is followed by your router’s IP address.
How do I access my SUNMI router settings?
- Open a new browser tab and navigate to the router’s IP address. The router’s configuration can be accessed at 192.168.1.1 by default. (If port 80 has been forwarded to another device, the address changes to 192.168.1.1:8080.)
- Click Basic on the left-hand panel.
- On the expanded menu, select DHCP.
What is the SUNMI admin password?
SUNMI Router User Manual
Your SUNMI router’s default username is admin. The admin password is the default.
How do I reset my SUNMI router username and password?
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect your computer to the CPE’s LAN port or the CPE’s Wi-Fi. Enter 192.168. …
- Enter the current password, the new password, and the confirmation password under Advanced > System > Modify Password before clicking Save.
How do I manage Wi-Fi on my SUNMI router?
- Your phone should be connected to mobile WiFi. Enter 192.168. …
- Select Wi-Fi MAC Filter under Advanced > Wi-Fi. Turn on Wi-Fi MAC Filter.
- To add Wi-Fi devices to the Wi-Fi MAC address list, click, set Filter mode to Block or Allow, and then click. Next, select Save.
Is there a SUNMI router app?
You can simply access, configure, and control your routers using the SUNMI AI Life App’s comprehensive set of management and configuration tools.
How do I configure my SUNMI router app?
Set up your routers using the app
The Wi-Fi name of your connected router is located at the bottom of the device. Go to CONFIGURE > SET UP in the SUNMI AI Life app after launching it. Touch the Add button in the top right corner of the app’s home screen if a notification prompt is absent.
What is the IP address of SUNMI router?
On the computer, launch a browser, type the default IP address, https://192.168.1.1, and hit Enter. As seen in Figures 1-3, the AR router’s web login page is presented.
What is the default IP address for a SUNMI router?
On the computer, launch a browser, type the default IP address, https://192.168.1.1, and hit Enter.
How do I open my SUNMI router?
On your computer or phone, launch an internet browser. In the address bar of your browser, type 192.168.3.1 and press the Enter key. Enter your router’s login information in the login window, then click Log In.
What is SUNMI router username and password?
SUNMI Router User Manual
Your SUNMI router’s default username is admin. The admin password is the default.
Can’t connect to SUNMI router?
Ensure your password is accurate and that Wi-Fi is turned on. Turn the gadget off and restart it. Reconnect to the Wi-Fi network after forgetting it.
Open the portal again:
- To turn it off, press the power button on the back.
- 30 seconds after unplugging the power cord.
- Replug it in.
- To activate it, press the power button.
What is SUNMI default PIN?
The T-Mobile-provided 1234 PIN code is the default PIN code if you forget the SIM lock on your SUNMI phone.
What will happen if I reset my SUNMI router?
Important data, including the Wi-Fi name and password, will be kept after the router is reset to factory settings if you choose to Retain network settings after the factory reset. Restoring the router to its factory settings twice can erase all configurations if you don’t need to keep any settings.
How do I reset my SUNMI Wi-Fi router?
Turn on the router and press and hold the reset hole with a sharp implement (such as a needle). If the indicator blinks, release. The router is reset to its factory defaults after restarting.
How do I connect my SUNMI to Wi-Fi?
- Select Settings. Images might not be exactly as depicted.
- Touch networks & wireless. Images might not be exactly as depicted.
- Simply tap WiFi.
- Touch the Wi-Fi slider to activate it if it’s not already.
- The Wi-Fi network you want to use is touched.
- The network password must be entered.
- Press CONNECT.
How can I change my SUNMI 192.168 8.1 password?
To reach the CPE management page, type 192.168.8.1 into the URL bar of the browser and then the login password. Enter the current password, the new password, and the confirmation password under Advanced > System > Modify Password before clicking Save.
How do I change my SUNMI router username and password?
Open the AI Life App, tap the appropriate router, and you will be taken to the router management screen. then select Wi-Fi management > Show more > Wi-Fi. In the Wi-Fi name (Supports Chinese) and Wi-Fi password areas, enter a new Wi-Fi name and password. Then, touch √ the top right corner of the screen to confirm.
What is the default username and password for SUNMI Router eg8145v5?
Epuser and users are the standard user names and passwords for regular users.
What is the WPS button on SUNMI router?
It is simple to join your device to the router’s Wi-Fi network using the H or WPS buttons on the router. To connect instantly without needing to input a Wi-Fi password, press the H or WPS button. Only devices that support WPS are compatible with this feature (iOS devices do not support this feature).
How can I change my SUNMI 192.168 100.1 Wi-Fi password?
How to modify 192.168.100’s SSID and password. 1
- Access your online management page by logging in.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings > Wi-Fi Basic Settings after logging in (If you want to change settings individually for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, you can go to Advanced settings).
- Enter a new name in the Wi-Fi name (SSID).
How can I change my SUNMI b315s 607 Wi-Fi password?
Select Modify Password and input your new password in the WLAN Key box as shown below to update your Wi-Fi password. After entering the password, select next. It will proceed to Update Configuration; select Next and keep Auto-Update selected.
How do I connect my SUNMI to WPS?
To enable the WPS option, scroll down the menu on your mobile WiFi by pressing the MENU button. Enable WPS connection in the Wi-Fi settings on your phone. Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > WLAN > More > Advanced WLAN settings > WPS connection if you are using a SUNMI phone with EMUI 8.1.
How do I log into my SUNMI b315 router?
any web browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, or Edge, should be opened.
Enter the address 192.168.1.254 into the address bar.
Type in the login details for your modem. The username and password are both set to admin by default. The bottom of your modem also has this information.