Patna High Court Translator Syllabus:- Patna High Court Translator exam, it’s important to have a clear understanding of the Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2023. The exam consists of two parts: a written test and an interview. The written test is divided into two papers: Paper I which is a translation test, and Paper II which is a language proficiency test. The Patna High Court Translator Syllabus covered in Paper I include English-Hindi translation, Hindi-English translation, and general knowledge. Paper II focuses on language proficiency in Hindi and English. To prepare for the exam, it’s important to thoroughly study the grammar rules of both languages and practice translating various texts. Additionally, staying up-to-date on current events and general knowledge topics can help you excel in the Patna High Court Translator Syllabus.
Patna High Court Translator exam, it is important to have a clear understanding of the Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2023. The exam consists of two parts: Part I and Part II. Part I covers general knowledge, including current affairs, Indian history and geography, and basic computer knowledge. Part II focuses on language proficiency, with questions based on English and Hindi grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension. To prepare for the Patna High Court Translator Syllabus effectively, it is recommended that you create a study plan that covers all the topics mentioned in the Patna High Court Translator Syllabus. You can use study materials such as textbooks, online resources, and previous years’ question papers to aid your preparation. It is also important to practice regularly by taking mock tests and solving sample papers.
Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2023
Patna High Court Translator Exam, it’s important to have a good understanding of the Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2023. The exam will cover topics such as General Knowledge, English Language, Hindi Language, Computer Applications, and Translation Skills. In the General Knowledge section, questions will be asked on current affairs, history, geography, and other related topics. The Patna High Court Translator Syllabus, English and Hindi Language sections will test your proficiency in these languages through comprehension passages, grammar, and vocabulary. The Computer Applications section will cover topics such as basic computer knowledge and applications such as MS Word and Excel. Finally, the Translation Skills section will assess your Patna High Court Translator Syllabus ability to translate from English to Hindi or vice versa.
Patna High Court Translator exam, it’s important to understand the Patna High Court Translator Syllabus and topics that will be covered. The Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2023 for the exam includes translation from English to Hindi and vice versa, as well as questions related to grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension in both languages. Additionally, candidates will be tested on their knowledge of computer applications and general awareness. To prepare for the Patna High Court Translator Syllabus , it’s recommended that candidates practice translating passages from English to Hindi and vice versa, brush up on their grammar and vocabulary skills in both languages, stay updated with current affairs and general knowledge topics, and gain proficiency in using computer applications.
Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||High Court of Patna|
|Exam Name||Translator Recruitment Examination|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Patna, Bihar|
Check Also:- UKPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus
About Patna High Court Translator
The Patna High Court Translator is a prestigious position responsible for translating legal documents from English to Hindi and vice versa. The translator plays a vital role in ensuring that all legal proceedings are conducted accurately and efficiently. To become a Patna High Court Translator, candidates must possess a graduate degree in any discipline along with a diploma or certificate in translation. Fluency in both English and Hindi is essential, as well as proficiency in computer applications. The selection process includes a written examination followed by an interview. Working as a Patna High Court Translator can be rewarding and challenging, providing opportunities to work closely with the judiciary and contribute to the administration of justice.
The Patna High Court Translator is responsible for translating legal documents and court proceedings between Hindi and English. They play a vital role in ensuring that both Hindi-speaking and Engli
sh-speaking individuals are able to access the justice system without language barriers. The translator must have a strong command of both languages, as well as an understanding of legal terminology and processes. They must also be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure, as court proceedings can move at a rapid pace. If you require the services of a Patna High Court Translator, it is important to contact the court ahead of time to ensure that an interpreter will be available for your specific needs.
Patna High Court Translator Exam Pattern
Patna High Court Translator exam, it is important to be familiar with the exam pattern. The exam consists of two stages – a written test and an interview. The written test will be divided into two sections: General Hindi and General English. Each section will have 50 multiple-choice questions, with each question carrying one mark. The duration of the written test will be 2 hours. In order to qualify for the interview, candidates must score at least 45% in each section and a total of 50% overall. Candidates who meet these criteria will then be called for the interview, which will carry a weightage of 10 marks.
It is important to note that there is no negative marking in the exam. To prepare for the exam, candidates should focus on building their vocabulary and improving their grammar skills in both Hindi and English. Additionally, practicing previous year’s question papers can help candidates get an idea of the types of questions that may appear in the exam.The Interpreter Enrollment Assessment, 2023 will be directed in 03 (three) stages for example Composed Test, PC Capability Test, and interview. And furthermore there is no regrettable checking.
|Stage of Exam||Particulars||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||duration|
|Written Test||General English (Objective Type)||thirty||–||45 minutes|
|General Hindi (Objective Type)||thirty||–|
|General Awareness (Objective Type)||20||–|
|Next 15 minutes shall be utilized for collecting OMR Sheets and distributing question paper and answer sheets of Translation.|
|Translation (English to Hindi)||60||–||2 Hours|
|Translation (Hindi to English)||60||–|
|grand total||200||80||3 Hours|
|Computer Proficiency Test||Word processing Test on MS Word||10||–|
|Test in Spread Sheets on MS Excel||10||–|
|Interview||Test of proficiency in Urdu/ Bangla/ Kaithi (Only for the candidates having proficiency in these languages)||5||–||1/2 hour|
Read Also:- Telangana Staff Nurse Syllabus
Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2023
The syllabus for the Translator Recruitment Examination shall be as follows.
1. General English- The candidates’ comprehension of the literature and languages, correct usage of words, phrases, and idioms, and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely, and effectively will be tested by the questions. The questions will typically be of the degree (graduation) level and cover the following subjects.
a) Grammar:- Article, Tense, Active-Passive Voice, Direct-Indirect Speech (Narration), Preposition, Conjunction
c) Vocabulary/ Spelling Test
d) Synonyms and Antonyms
e) One word substitution
f) Sentence Completion and Structure
g) Common Errors
h) Idioms & Phrases.
2. General Hindi- The candidates’ comprehension of the languages and literature, as well as their ability to write the languages correctly, precisely, and effectively, will be tested by the questions. The questions will typically be of the degree (graduation) level and cover the following subjects.
- व्याकरणः- शब्द रूपांतरण, लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वा च्य, संधि, समास, उपसर्ग
- अपठित गद्यांश
- शुद्ध वर्तनी
- समानार्थी एवं विलोम शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
3. General Awareness- The candidates’ general awareness will be tested by the questions in this component. Questions will be of the degree (graduation) level and will be designed to test knowledge of current events, everyday observations, and experience in their scientific aspect, as any educated person would expect. There will be questions on the test about
- India and its neighboring countries mainly pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Polity, Economy, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs, Books & Authors, Sports, Important Schemes, Important Days, People in the News, current incident of national importance, awareness towards General Science, Environment relevant in day-to-day life, and awareness of knowledge of social significance.
- Bihar especially pertaining to its History, Culture, Geography, Economy Polity & general awareness.
- The General Awareness questions will be available in both English and Hindi, with the exception of the General English and General Hindi questions. However, if there is any inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and its Hindi translation, the English version will always prevail.
- In the objective test, incorrect answers will not result in negative marking.
Can Check:- TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus
How to Check Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2023 Online?
Candidates will not receive a separate copy of the Patna High Court Assistant Syllabus 2023 via any other method. In this regard, eligible candidates will also receive notification via SMS and email to their registered mobile number and email address. The procedure for downloading the Patna High Court Syllabus 2023 is outlined below.
- Visit the official web portal of Patna High Court at www.patnahighcourt.gov.in
- On the webpage, scroll down and search for Notices Regarding Recruitment.
- Now search and click on the site for “Click Here to Download the Syllabus for Assistant Recruitment Examination 2023.
- A latest page will open where you enter your User ID and Password.
- The Syllabus will be displayed on the screen.
- Download Patna High Court Syllabus 2023 and take a printout.
Patna High Court Translator Exam 2023- Preparation Strategy
We have shared below the best devising strategy to ace the Patna High Court Translator exam with high grade.
- Login the Patna High Court Translator Exam Syllabus and Examination Pattern from the link above. This will guide them to get familiar with the paper-relevant topics, exam structure & marking scheme followed by the employment authority.
- Make a timetable based on the latest syllabus and include all the topics that have more weight in the exam.
- Attempt mock tests, sample papers and previous papers everyday to determine your strong and weak areas. After that, allot more time to weak areas that need devise.
- Make sure to revise all the topics regularly to recall important particular quickly on exam day.
OPSC SDIPRO Syllabus
TPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus
Gujarat Forest Guard Syllabus
Maharashtra Talathi Syllabus