One District One Product Scheme:- The States would recognize the food item for a locale, maintaining in context the focal point of the plan on perishables. A standard report would be completed by the AP State Government. The Public Authority has sent off a plan for this. The plan is named as One Region One Item Plan. ODOP items could be transient Agri produce, oat based items, or food items generally created in a region and their unified areas. In this article today we will impart to you all the significant data connected with One Region One Item Plan 2023 like objective qualification measures, significant reports, and advantages.
One District One Product (ODOP) scheme is an initiative by the government of India aimed at promoting traditional and indigenous industries in each district of the country. The scheme aims to identify and develop one unique product from each district, with the goal of boosting local economies and creating employment opportunities. By focusing on specific products that are native to a particular district, the ODOP scheme helps to preserve traditional craftsmanship and cultural heritage. This not only contributes to the economic growth of the region but also promotes sustainable development.
One District One Product Scheme 2023
The ODOP plot is fundamental to the comprehensive advancement of the whole state. Thus, this plan will build the development of little, medium, and customary ventures of the locale. This plan has been sent off by the public authority of Andhra Pradesh. One Area One Item Plan is sent off to conclude that one locale ought to develop just a single item as indicated by the plan. The Public authority of Andhra Pradesh, initiated the One Region One Item (ODOP) program. The express government’s vision was to distinguish one interesting item from every one of the 75 regions of Uttar Pradesh and make an item unambiguous conventional modern center point. The intrigued candidates ought to visit the authority site.
Under this scheme, each district is identified with a specific product that it specializes in and efforts are made to enhance its production, marketing, and branding. This scheme not only helps in preserving and promoting traditional crafts and industries but also provides employment opportunities to the local population and boosts the economy of the region. By focusing on one product per district, the ODOP scheme encourages specialization and expertise, leading to improved quality and competitiveness. Overall, the ODOP scheme plays a crucial role in empowering local communities, preserving cultural heritage, and fostering economic growth at the grassroots level.
One District One Product Scheme 2023 Details
|Name of the scheme||One District One Product Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefits||The scheme would give a boost to the indigenous industries of handicrafts.|
|Objectives||Preservation and development of local crafts/skills and promotion of the art.|
|Beneficiaries||People of Andhra Pradesh|
|launched on||January 24, 2018|
|official website||click here|
Check Also:- Haryana Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme
Special Products Will Be Covered Under Scheme
As we all know that the chief minister Shivraj Singh has launched a scheme in order to increase small, medium, and traditional industries of the district. Recently the chief minister has decided to provide employment to the villagers by covering 6 special covers under the One District One Product Scheme. For promoting the special product of different districts from Madhya Pradesh the special covers which are included are famous wooden toys from budhni of Sehore district, a teak wood product of Betul district, bamboos from Harda, stones of Katni, carpets of Siddhi and Jeera Shankar rice of seoni.
List of District Wise Products Under ODOP
The list of district wise product under the scheme is as follows.
|Aligarh||Locks and Hardware|
|Ambedkar Nagar||textile products|
|Auraiya||Food Processing (Desi Ghee)|
|Bahraich||Wheat Stalk Handicrafts|
|Balrampur||Food Processing (Pulses)|
|Banda||Shazar Stone Craft|
|Etah||Ankle Bells (Ghungroo), Bells and Brass Products|
|Fatehpur||Bedsheets and Iron Fabrication Works|
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||Readymade Garments|
|Ghazipur||Jute Wall Hanging|
|Gonda||Food Processing (Pulses)|
|Jalaun||handmade paper art|
|Jaunpur||Woollen Carpets (Dari)|
|Kanpur Dehat||Aluminum Utensils|
|Kanpur Nagar||Leather Products|
|Kaushambi||Food Processing (Banana)|
|Kushinagar||Banana Fiber Products|
|Lakhimpur Kheri||Tribal Craft|
|Lalitpur||Zari Silk Sarees|
|Lucknow||Chikankari & Zari Zardozi|
|Mahoba||Gaura Stone Craft|
|Rampur||Applique Work along with Patch Work, Zari Patchwork|
|Sambhal||Handicraft (Horn Bone)|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||Brassware Craft|
|Siddharthnagar||Kala Namak Rice|
|Varanasi||Banarasi Silk Saree|
Read Also:- Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta
How to Check One District One Product Scheme 2023 Online?
The request procedure for applying under this scheme is right here.
- First, visit the Official Web portal of the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The webpage will appear in front of you.
- On the web page, look under the section of PMFME Scheme
- Now click on the One District One Product Plan option
- A new web page will materialize in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the Apply Online choice.
- The application form will materialize in front of you.
- Here you have to enter each particular.
- After entering the particular click on the Submit option.
- Through this you can easily apply under this plan.
One District One Product Scheme Objectives
The principal objective of this plan is to receive the reward of scale concerning obtaining of information sources, benefiting normal administrations, and showcasing of items. One Locale One Item Plan will give the system to esteem chain advancement and arrangement of help foundation. The Branch of Business is zeroing in on horticulture crops on a bunch approach for help for trades under the Farming Commodity Strategy, and the Service of Farming is likewise zeroing in on a group approach for the improvement of explicit agriproducts in locale enjoying a near benefit. The ODOP approach of the plan would prompt facilitating in giving normal offices and other help administrations.
- One District One Product (ODOP) plan was initiated in 2018 with a budget of Rs. 25,000 crores, by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
- This scheme is begin to revive the indigenous art form by providing financial & marketing support.
- The Ministry has accept ODOP for 707 districts of 35 States/ UTs with 137 unique products.
Can Check:- Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana List
One District One Product Scheme Benefits
The benefits of the ODOP Scheme are right here.
- This plan has been launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Preservation & development of local crafts / skills and promotion of the art.
- Increase in the income and local worker.
- One District One Product Yojana will bring Improvement in product quality and skill development
- Transforming the products in an artistic way.
- To connect the production with tourism.
- Resolve the matter of economic difference & regional imbalance.
- To take the concept of ODOP to national and international level after successful implementation at State level.
- The ODOP Scheme is in fact very helpful in the development of our country.
- Support for agricultural result would be for their processing along with efforts to reduce wasteage, proper assaying & storage and marketing
- Support for common infrastructure and marketing & branding would only be for ODOP result.
- The Branch of Trade is zeroing in on horticulture crops on a group approach for help for sends out under the Farming Commodity Strategy, and the Service of Farming is likewise centering.
Important Documents on the One District One Product Scheme
To apply under this scheme the applicant should have the paper.
- Income certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Detailed report of the project
- ID proofs such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Proof of residence etc.
- Details and documents of the company
- proof of business
- Ownership documents
- Memorandum and articles of association of the Company/Partnership Deed of partners etc.
- Assets and liabilities statement of promoters and guarantors along with latest income tax returns.
One District One Product (ODOP) scheme is an initiative launched by the government of India to promote traditional and indigenous industries in each district of the country. Under this scheme, each district identifies and focuses on one unique product or craft that is native to their region and has the potential for economic growth. By supporting and promoting these products, the government aims to boost the rural economy, generate employment opportunities, and preserve traditional skills and knowledge. The ODOP scheme provides various forms of assistance such as skill development programs, market linkages, infrastructure development, and financial support to enable artisans and entrepreneurs to thrive in their respective districts.
PM Kisan Refund list
RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission
Masked Aadhaar Card Explained
UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana