NHM UP Syllabus:- The selection of UP National Health Mission Staff Nurse will be done on the basis of online paper and document verification. The questions in the online examination will be at Diploma level. The online paper will be of 100 marks consisting of 100 questions in total & the duration of the paper will be 2 hours. There will be 02 parts in the online examination paper. Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Part 1, will consist of Professional Knowledge and Part 2 , will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness & Basic Computer Knowledge topics . There will be no negative marking in the online exam. The minimum cut off numbers for General is OBC NCL and SC, ST, PWD. The question paper will be objective type multiple option with 4 alternative answers. You can download full detailed syllabus, examination pattern and PDF from below.
NHM UP exam, it’s important to familiarize yourself with the syllabus. The NHM UP syllabus covers a wide range of topics, including general knowledge, mathematics, reasoning, and English language skills. To prepare for the exam, it’s recommended that you review each section of the syllabus thoroughly and practice with sample questions to get a better idea of what to expect on test day. You can also find study materials and resources online or through coaching centers to help you prepare more effectively. Remember that staying organized and focused is key to success in any exam, so make a study plan and stick to it in order to maximize your chances of passing the NHM UP exam.
NHM UP Syllabus 2023
NHM UP officials will be conducting the Computer Based Test for the ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, and Pharmacist posts shortly. And for the sake of the aspirants, officials of the National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh have released the NHM UP Posts Syllabus 2023 along with the Official Notification. And candidates who have applied for the NHM UP Openings and searching for the Updated UP NHM Exam Syllabus 2022 can go through this article. we have provided the NHM UP Syllabus 2023 PDF links along with the latest NHM UP Exam Pattern 2023 in the below sections. The National Health Mission UP Exam will be conducted for 2 hours for 100 numbers. And applicants have to note that there will be 2 sections.
NHM UP exam, it’s important to be familiar with the syllabus. The NHM UP syllabus covers various topics related to health and medical care, including community health, maternal health, child health, communicable diseases, non-communicable diseases, and more. To help you prepare effectively, it is recommended that you study each topic thoroughly and practice solving previous years’ question papers. Additionally, there are many online resources available that provide study material and mock tests for the NHM UP exam. By following a structured study plan and utilizing these resources, you can increase your chances of success in the NHM UP exam and achieve your career goals in the field of healthcare.
NHM UP Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Names||ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist|
|Selection Process||Computer-based Online Test, Documents Verification|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Check Also:- NEET PG Syllabus
About NHM U.P.
The Uttar Pradesh NHM Scam is an alleged corruption scandal in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. In it, high-ranking politicians and bureaucrats are alleged to have siphoned off a huge sum from the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), a central government program designed to improve health care delivery in rural areas. This amount is estimated to be 100 billion, or US$1.3 billion. It is believed that large-scale irregularities were covered up by the assassination of at least five individuals. A few previous pastors of then ruling party, Bahujan Samaj Party have been examined by the Focal Department of Examination
The NRHM trick became exposed after two Boss Clinical Officials (the top wellbeing functionary of the area) were progressively killed in richer regions of the state capital, Lucknow. Dr. Vinod Arya was shot dead in October 2010 and Dr. BP Singh was shot dead in April 2011 outside their homes by motorcycle assassins who used the same weapon. Agent CMO YS Sachan, who is remembered to have played a part in the killings, was captured, yet kicked the bucket bafflingly while in care. In this manner, three different functionaries who were being scrutinized have additionally been killed or passed on under dubious conditions. TD Dogra of AIIMS New Delhi examined the scene of the incident and concluded in favor of suicide after the CBI referred the case.
NHM UP Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates can easily learn the most recent NHM UP Exam Pattern 2023 from this section. Therefore, all students must review the table below to discover the specifics. There is no negative marking for an incorrect response, and each question will receive one mark. No imprints will be granted for un-endeavored questions. The NHM UP ANM, Staff Nurse, LT, and Pharmacist Question Papers will only be available in Hindi and English as a bilingual language. Notwithstanding, on account of any irregularity in the Hindi variant, the English rendition of the inquiry will be substantial and last.
|Section Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|Section 1 – Professional Knowledge||80 marks||2 Hours|
|Section 2 – General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Basic Computer Knowledge||20 marks|
NHM UP Posts Syllabus 2023 – Section Wise
All candidates must review the Section-Wide NHM UP Exam Syllabus 2023 from this section.
Section 1 – UP NHM Professional Knowledge Topics
NHM UP ANM Professional Knowledge Syllabus
1. Determinants of health and overview of health problems of communities in India. Organization of SC, PHC, CHC, and district hospital.
2. Role and Responsibilities of ANM/ FHW and code of ethics for ANM. ANM’s role as a counselor.
3. Nutrition: Importance of nutrition in health and sickness. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies: Nutritional anemia in women, Balanced diet for different age groups including those under five nutrition
4. The Human body Structure and body systems and their functions. Concept of mental health and Control and prevention of communicable diseases, General measures.
5. Communicable diseases: Signs, Symptoms. care and prevention of the following: diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles and tuberculosis, Chickenpox, mumps, rubella, enteric fever, hepatitis, rabies, malaria, dengue, filaria, Kala-czar, trachoma, conjunctivitis, scabies, STDs and HIV/ AIDS, Encephalitis, Leptospirosis, Acute respiratory infections, Diarrhoeal diseases, Worm infestations, leprosy.
6. Care of the sick in the community: taking history, Physical examination
7. Need of First Aid and Minor Injuries and ailments, Cuts and wounds: types, principles and first aid care.
8. Factors affecting growth and development, Physical psychological and social development, Exclusive Breastfeeding.
9. Infants and children, Adolescent health, School health: Objectives, problems, and programs.
10. Pregnancy: Foetus and placenta, Normal pregnancy, Abnormalities of pregnancy, and abortion
NHM UP Staff Nurse Professional Knowledge Syllabus
(a) Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
(b) Community Health Nursing
(c) Fundamentals of Nursing
(d) Medical Surgical Nursing
(e) Health Education and Communication Skills and Environmental
(f) Basic Anatomy and Physiology
(h) First Aid
(i) Pediatric Nursing
(j) Administration and Ward Management
NHM UP Lab Technician Professional Knowledge Syllabus
(a) Basic Haematology: Types of Blood Cells, Indication of Increase of Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Complete Blood Picture Report
(b) Blood Banking: Types of Blood Group A, B , AB,O, +Ve, -Ve Who is the universal Donor and Recipient
(c) Immune Hematology: IgM, IgG, T lymphocytes, Antibodies
(d) Clinical Pathology: Indication of types of sputum, Yellowish, Blood, Colour, Jaundice main symptoms, Fever with Chills, Identification of Malarial Parasiteby Microscopy
(e) Clinical Biochemistry: NA, K, Cal, Serum Bilirubin, Creatinine, Microscopy, How to identify AFB.
UP NHM Pharmacist Professional Knowledge Syllabus
4. Processing of tablets
5. Processing of capsules
(b). Pharmaceutical Chemistry
1. Acids, bases, and buffers
2. Antimicrobials and astringents
3. Pharmaceutical organic compounds
1. Adulteration and drug evaluation
3. Miscellaneous drugs
2. Clinical pathology
3. Human anatomy and physiology
1. Health education and community pharmacy
2. Toxicology and pharmacology
3. Pharmaceutical jurisprudence
4. Drug store and business management
5. Hospital and clinical pharmacy
Section 2 – UP NHM General Topics
Note- The NHM UP ANM, Staff Nurse, LT, and Pharmacist Section 2 Topics provided here are for reference only, candidates are reminded. Thus, every one of the up-and-comers ought to make a note of the underneath rundown to get ready further.
- Time and Distance
- Quadratic Equations
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Numbers
- Boats and Streams
- Simplification and Approximation
- Mixtures and Allegations
- simple interest
- Problems on LCM and HCF
- Time and Work Partnership
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Compound Interest
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- blood relations
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- paper folding
- paper cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- water images
- mirror images
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
- Wars and
- current affairs
- Diseases and nutrition
- freedom movement
- common names
- Full forms
- inland harbors
- Important National Facts
- heritage and arts
- Number of Players
- heritage and arts
basic computer knowledge
- MS Word, Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Outlook
- The Internet
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Networks
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Database Management System
- Data Structures
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio and MS Excel
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Project, Microsoft Publisher
Can Check:- PGVCL Syllabus
How to Check NHM UP Syllabus 2023 Online?
The stepwise methodology for downloading the UP NHM Syllabus 2023 is given beneath. Competitors are mentioned to adhere to the underneath gave guidelines to download the UP NHM Syllabus 2023 easily. Candidates are urged to download the UP NHM Course 2023 well in advance in order to avoid issues with accessing the official website in the event of an emergency.
- Visit the UP NHM official web portal upnrhm.gov.in
- On the Web page, click on the link for UP NHM Syllabus 2023.
- On clicking, UP NHM Syllabus 2023 will display on the screen.
- Enter the login particular and hit submit.
- Finally candidates can login the UP NHM Syllabus 2023 and take a copy of it for future reference.
SSC Havaldar Syllabus
MP Excise Constable Syllabus
DPSRU Non Teaching Syllabus
APPSC Departmental Test Syllabus