Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship:- Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship Plan 2023- Apply Online is now obtainable on the official web portal at scholarships.gov.in Today we will give you information about the Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 launched by the Central Government. Notification regarding application for Pre-Matric Scholarship for the academic year 2023 has been published by the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA), Government of India. Minority category applicants up to class X can apply for pre-matric scholarship till January 2023 Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship.
This Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 is for the applicants belong to minority communities like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi & studying in pre-secondary class in government or private schools. Which incorporate residential government institutions and eligible private institutions notified by the state government & union territory. Only after this you will be specified monthly scholarship under this Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship. You can also login Alpsankhyak Chatravriti Application Form PDF for offline application.
Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023
Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship for pre-matric level is specified to encourage parents from minority communities to send their children to school & reduce the burden of money matters on school education. The main objective of this plan is to encourage the students belonging to the minority community to learning. In this article, we are providing you full information about Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023, Benefits, Need Eligibility & Documents, Application Form, Last Date to Apply. For this please read the Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship carefully till the last. If you also want to fill out a pre-matric scholarship online application form, then you have to register on the official web portal before the last date.
Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship is a valuable opportunity for students from minority communities to pursue their education without financial barriers. This Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 aims to support students belonging to minority groups, such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, and Parsis, in their pre-matric studies. It provides financial assistance for various expenses related to education, including tuition fees, textbooks, stationery, and other educational materials. The Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship not only helps alleviate the financial burden on families but also encourages students to continue their education and fulfill their academic potential.
Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 Details
Check also:- YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
How to Check Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 Online?
- The scheme will be report by the concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration by giving advertisements in major language newspapers & local dailies and using other suitable exposure media. Offline applications will not be accepted for this scholarship plan.
- All the request can be uploaded on the National Scholarship Web Portal of the Government of India Studentsie scholarships.gov.in can also get the scholarship site from minorityaffairs.gov.in.
- The concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration will supply the request forms.
- The application form along with the required papers must be received back by the authorization within the stipulated time.
- All the necessary documents should also be attached with the request form.
- In this way you can take upper hand of this scholarship scheme by applying online for MOMA Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme 2023.
Read Also:- YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
Terms and Conditions for MOMA Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme
- In the event that an understudy neglects to get half checks in the yearly assessment, with the exception of undeniable reasons told by the Head of the school/skillful power, the honor will be suspended.
- Applicants must attend regularly, for which the yardstick will be distinct by the competent authority of the school.
- The school/institute/ shall certify the claim of the student to be an outstation applicants residing in the hostel of the school concerned.
- Migration of a candidate from one school/institution to another shall not normally take place during the academic year except in exceptional circumstances. The scholarship is liable to be called off if the student violates school discipline or any other terms and circumstances of the scholarship.
- Scholarship will be canceled if a applications obtain scholarship by furnishing false particulars/certificates.
- The course fee/ tuition fee and maintenance will be put (down) in the bank account of the student through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- Applicants who have choose under this grant plan won’t be permitted to profit benefits under some other grant plot for a similar reason.
Eligibility Criteria for the MOMA Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship
To apply under this scholarship plan, students must fulfill the following criteria
- The pre-matric scholarship will be given to students who belong to minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, (Parsis) and Jains & are studying in class 1 to 10.
- To be eligible under this plan, students must have secured more than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- The annual income of the parent/guardian of the applicants should not exceed one lakh rupees from all sources.
- Scholarship will be given to two candidates from one family under the Minority Scholarship Scheme.
- 30% grant is save for young lady understudies. In the event of non-accessibility of adequate number of understudies, these will be given to qualify male understudies.
Can Check:- Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Loan Scheme
Scholarship Schemes for Students from Minority Communities
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme – Let us tell you that Pre-Matric Scholarship is given to supply scholarship benefits to the students of class 1st to 10th.
- Post-Matric Scholarship – Post-Matric Scholarship is in condition to students from class 11th to Ph.D. from minority communities.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship is in condition to the students of minority communities who are pursuing professional & technical courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level from institutions recognized by the competent authority. Is. Click on this link for more notification.
Document Required for Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Self attested passport size photograph of the candidates with signature
- Copy of Aadhaar card of the student
- Income certificate of the applicant’s family
- minority certificate
- Fee receipt of the current course year
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student
- Certificates of previous examination which is a must.
- Permanent address proof is also required along with the application form.
This scholarship program aims to ensure that students from disadvantaged backgrounds have access to quality education and can pursue their academic aspirations without financial constraints. The scholarship covers the expenses related to tuition fees, books, stationery, and other educational necessities. It is a wonderful opportunity for deserving students to continue their education and unlock their full potential. To apply for this scholarship, students need to meet certain eligibility criteria and submit the required documents. Detailed information about the application process and eligibility can be found on the official website of the scholarship program.
Ujala Yojana Free LED Bulb Scheme
SBI E Mudra Loan Apply Online
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana