Manipal MET Counseling 2023 – MET 2023 seat allotment result for the sixth round is now Ready at counseling.manipal.edu. The Aspirants can now Read their MET seat allotment 2023 status by logging in using the needs details. Allotment of seats has been done based on the Aspirants rank, preferences and seat availability. Confirmation of admission should be Ready by paying the fee before the last date. During the registration process for MET 2023 counseling, the Aspirants will be able to update their basic Information and fill out their choice of courses and campuses in order of preference and availability. Separate registration process is open for every round of Sheet allotment. visit the full article to know more about MET Allotment 2023.
Manipal MET Counseling 2023
Manipal MET 2023 Counseling Registration & Choice filling (Round 3) has been ready for B.Tech. Cut Off Ranks (Round 1& 2) has been Announce. MET (formerly known as MET) is the university level entrance exam to get admission in various UG and PG Subject. Manipal Entrance Test (Manipal MET) is organized by the Manipal University. Aspirants those seeking admission into the offered university Subject must apply for this exam. After qualifying this exam, Aspirants can get admission to the university and its affiliated colleges. In this Page, Aspirants can Read the complete information of about Manipal University 2023 Counselling, including some other Information.
Manipal Entrance Test 2023 Detail
|Exam Name||MU OET to Replaced MET|
|Full Form||Manipal Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National & International|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Pharmacy, Sciences & Other Courses|
|Conducting Body||Manipal University|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date||14th, 15th & 16th May 2023 for Phase-I
9th, 10th & 11th June 2023 for Phase II
10th & 11th June 2023 for Phase III
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs 30 Minutes|
Manipal Entrance Exam 2023
Manipal MET 2023 1st Round Cut Off Rank has been Announce for B.Tech Course. Online Counseling has been Ready now. The result has been Announce on 17th June 2023 . The MU OET 2023 admission process is an entrance exam that will be organized every year by the Main Department of the Manipal University of Higher Education. The MU is popularly known as the Manipal University who is responsible to organize the MU OET 2023 entrance exam every year for eligible Aspirants . The Aspirants who will appear for the MU OET 2023 entrance exam will be able to get admission into various Under Graduate and Post Graduate subject that are offered in the Manipal University itself.
Also Read-NERIST Entrance Exam Counselling 2023
MU OET 2023 entrance exam
The Aspirants who want to get more update about the MU OET 2023 entrance exam can refer to the Main website of Manipal University or Higher Education. However, such Aspirants can also refer to the details that we have listed below in this Page regarding the MU OET 2023 such as the important events and tentative dates, application form and Form fee, entrance exam, paper pattern and exam syllabus, Hall Ticket, results, merit list, counseling session and many more.
Manipal MET 2023 Fee
|Description / Category of the applicants||Amount|
|Entrance exam fees||1400|
|Total application fee to be paid by Indian nationals||2000|
|Total application fee to be paid by Foreign Nationals||2500|
Eligibility Criteria for the Under Graduate (UG) courses
- Educational Qualification: The HSC exam or Senior Secondary exam or any equivalent exam with 10 + 2 system of education / A level / IB / American 12th grade must be completed by the Aspirants from a recognized board of education.
- Minimum Marks: The Aspirants must have secured a minimum of 45% marks to 55% marks in the qualifying exam to get admission to the institution.
- Mandatory subjects: The Aspirants must have English, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / any technical vocational subject/computer science as mandatory subjects depending on the course that the Aspirants wants to get admission in the institution.
Eligibility Criteria for the Post Graduate (PG) courses
- Educational Qualification
- The Aspirants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or graduated with a 10 + 2 + 3 system of education from a recognized university or institution to get admission in the institution.
- One must have completed B. Sc. with Reproduction, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioscience or Physiology as mandatory subjects to get admission in M. Sc. course offered in Clinical Embryology
- One must have completed a BPT course with an internship from a recognized institution to get admission into the MPT course.
- One must have completed BCA or B. Sc. (CS / IT) from a recognized institution to get admission into the MCA course.
- One must have completed BE / B. Tech / AMIE or equivalent degree from a recognized institution to get admission in the M. Tech course.
- Minimum Marks: The Aspirants must have secured a minimum of 50% marks to 60% marks in the qualifying exam to get admission to the institution.
Documents Required For MAHE Manipal University MET Counselling 2023
- Admit Card
- 10th standard marks Sheet for proof of date of birth
- Marks Sheet of 10+2
- Conduct and Character certificate obtained on the School/ College letterhead.
- Transfer certificate or School/ College Leaving Certificate issued by the School/ College.
- Two recent and identical passport size photographs
- Fees: As applicable for the programmed
- Copy of PAN card of the parent
- Aadhar card of the candidate.
- Authorization letter if the representative is attending on behalf of the candidate.
- One set of self-attested photocopies of all the above documents
How to download the Manipal MET Counselling 2023 Online?
Aspirants can also follow the steps provided below to check the MET 2023 Round 3 seat allotment list
- Go To the MET 2023 Counseling official website manipal.edu
- Press on the MET counseling list link Given on the homepage
- Enter the MET 2023 Application number and password
- The Manipal MET 2023 Sheet Allotment list will be Open
- Download the Counseling list for further reference.