JVVNL Technical Helper 3rd Result 2023 – Rajasthan Vidhut Vitran Nigam Limited has been published the Phase I Exam Result and Phase II Exam Permission Letter for the recruitment to the post of Technical Helper III. For more information for recruitment such as syllabus selection process, qualification, age limit and all other information, apply only after reading the advertisement.
JVVNL Technical Helper 3rd Result 2023
Eligible Applicants can apply online for the Rajasthan Bijli Vighag Technical Helper Vacancy 2023 This recruitment is for the three companies of Rajasthan including the JVVNL,AVVNL,JDVVNL. Rajasthan Vidhut Vitran declered the result of technical helper III recruitment 2023. JVVNL Announce the Technical Helper-III JVVNL Karmik Rectt. 01/ 2021-22 dated4 Feb 2023.
Check Also:- NHM Recruitment 2023
|Exam Conducting Body||Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited|
|total vacancies||1512 posts|
|Post Name||Technical Helper 3|
|Exam Date||20th May to 26th May 2023|
|Technical Helper Result 2023 Release Date||23-08-2023|
JVVNL Technical Helper 3rd Result 2023
Now the Latest information, the Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited has started initial preparation for the declaration of Result. All the applicants should be ready to check Technical Helper Result 2023. The Authority will upload Result link on its Official Website. Now the news Helper 3rd result has been announce 23 AUG 2023,So please Results link on our web page.
energy.rajasthan.gov.in Helper Cutoff Marks 2023
All the Candidate can check out Minimum Qualifying Marks at Official Web Page. The RVVNL has released the JVVNL Technical Helper Cut Off Marks 2023 Category Wise. Cut Off Score is the Minimum Qualifying Marks in which a candidate will qualify for Written Examination. If you want to qualify for Written Exam than you have to obtain Minimum Qualifying Marks.
|Category||Cut off Marks|
RVVNL Merit List Technical Helper 3rd
The Officials of JVVNL will soon release Final Merit List just after the declaration of Results. After the whole steps to Recruitment Process, the Organization will upload JVVNL Technical Helper Merit List 2023 on its Official Website. Final Merit List contains Selected Candidates Names and Roll Number. All of you need to log on the Official Website to check Technical Helper 3rd Result along with Merit List. All of you should be connected with our website for getting the latest information.
How to Check RVVNL TH 3rd Result 2023 ?
- First Visit on the Official Website at http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- You have to Find out the Technical Helper Recruitment Section.
- Under the Section, you will get Result link.
- Click on the link and Enter required details in Mandatory Fields.
- Now Click on Submit Button.
- Finally you can check out JVVNL Technical Helper Result 2023.
Calculate Marks for Technical Helper result 2023?
Once the JVVNL Technical Helper exams are conducted, the board releases answer keys for the candidates to verify their answers. This helps the candidates estimate how many marks they will score in the examination. Candidates can calculate the marks by knowing how much weightage each question holds:
- A total of 100 questions will be asked for 100 marks in the prelims exam.
- Likewise, a total of 150 questions will be asked for 150 marks.
- For both the exam there shall be no negative marking.
Details Indicated On JVVNL Helper 3rd Result
- Name of the candidate
- registration number
- contact details
- Qualifying marks
- Examination center (with code)
Document verification for JVVNL Technical Helper 3rd
The successful candidates are called for document verification. It is a mandatory procedure before recruitment. Go to jvvnl.onlinereg.in and enter your registration no. and date of birth to know which documents you need to carry for further verification. The documents that have to be brought for document verification are:
- Print out of exam application form of the candidate with a scanned photograph and signature
- Print out of E-Receipt of exam fee deposit
- Secondary School Certificate and mark sheet as proof to the candidate’s Date of Birth
- ITI/NAC Certificates and marks-sheet
- Marriage Certificate from competent authorities in case candidate is married
- Certification of Children including self children, stepchildren or adopted children, through affidavits or on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50.
- Medical Certificate from competent authorities in case of disabled children
- Certification for candidates trying for recruitment in various reserved seats like Ex-Servicemen / outstanding Sports Person / TSP Area / Saharias from Competent authorities.
- Caste Certificates (in case of SC/ST/BC/MBC as per the case) issued by Rajasthan State Government Only
- An Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- duly attested by Notary Public that no criminal case is pending in any court and the candidate has not been convicted in any criminal case. If he/she has been convicted of any criminal case is pending against him/her, details should be mentioned in the Affidavit.
- If availed, age relaxation under Clause 5(iii), experience certificate issued by any officer not below the rank of Assistant Engineer of concerned Nigam, clearly indicating the period of training.