Best Features of IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan
The IndiaFirst Life Little Champ plan is a great way for parents to get their children started on the right foot in life. The plan provides children with a range of essential services, such as healthcare, education, and daycare. Plus, the plan is affordable and flexible, so parents can adjust it to fit their family’s needs. If you’re looking for a quality plan that will help your child thrive in life, the IndiaFirst Life Little Champ plan is definitely worth considering.
The IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan’s best features are as follows:
- Guaranteed Payouts: The plan guarantees payouts for the duration of the policy. You can browse 8 payout choices offering payouts going from 101% – 125% of aggregate guaranteed, contingent on the monetary necessities of your kid.
- Comprehensive Death Benefit: The plan provides four types of life insurance designed to safeguard the life insured against four risks, including Death, Accidental Total Permanent Disability Coverage (ATPD), Death Plus ATPD and ADB, and Death.
- Bonus: The plan offers two different kinds of bonuses: simple reversionary bonuses and terminal bonuses, which are paid in addition to the final guaranteed payout.
- High Total Guaranteed Refund The arrangement gives a discount of 2.50% – 8.40% on the strategies including an aggregate guaranteed of more than INR 3 Lakh.
- Surrender Benefit: If you decide to cancel the policy at any time after paying at least two full years’ worth of premiums, you will receive a surrender benefit equal to the higher of the policy’s guaranteed surrender value or special surrender value to help you meet your immediate cash needs.
- Diminished Settled Up Advantage In the event that you neglect to pay the top notch after the installment of the initial 2 years’ charges, the strategy gets changed over into a decreased settled up arrangement and go on with decreased benefits.
- Policy Revival: A policy that has lapsed or been paid for can be reactivated within five years of the first unpaid premium.
Read More-Birla Sun Life Child Plan 2023
Benefits of IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan
If you’re looking for a comprehensive life insurance plan that offers a variety of benefits, the IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan may be the right fit for you. This plan offers a range of benefits, including accidental death and disablement cover, hospital cover, maternity cover, and much more. Plus, it comes with a host of optional benefits that you can add on to make it even more tailored to your needs. If you’re interested in learning more about the IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan, or in finding out if it’s the right plan for you, read on to learn more.
Investors in the IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan receive the following advantages:
Life Cover Benefit
There are four different kinds of life insurance benefits available through the plan, which are discussed below. At the time of policy creation, you can select the option that best suits your needs:
A death benefit that is equal to the highest of the following is paid to the nominee in the event of the unfortunate death of the life assured: ten times the annualized premium Sum assured on maturity 105 percent of the total premiums paid up to the date of death The death benefit can be received as a lump sum or as monthly income over a period of five, ten, or fifteen years in addition to the scheduled guaranteed payouts, the maturity benefit, and any bonuses that have been accrued (if any).
Death and Accidental Death Benefit
A benefit similar to the above-mentioned death benefit is paid in the event of the life assured’s untimely death. In addition, the nominee receives a lump sum of an accidental death benefit equal to the amount guaranteed at maturity.
Death and Accidental Total Permanent Disability Benefit
case the life guaranteed gets an all out long-lasting inability because of a mishap before the expiry of the exceptional installment term, IndiaFirst Disaster protection defers off all the future charges and gives all the ensured payouts as booked alongside the development benefit and gathered rewards ( if any). instance of a sad demise of the existence guaranteed after the incidental all out long-lasting inability, a passing advantage identical to the total guaranteed on death is paid.
Death and Accidental Total Permanent Disability and Accidental Death Benefit
This is the most extensive life cover choice which gives passing cover + unintentional demise cover + coincidental absolute long-lasting handicap cover, as examined above, in the event of a lamentable passing of the life guaranteed previously or in the wake of experiencing an unplanned extremely durable complete incapacity.
Ensured payouts going from 101%-125% of the total guaranteed are paid during the arrangement term as per the payout choice picked by you from the accessible 8 payout choices.
The life guaranteed or candidate is qualified for get all gathered straightforward reversionary rewards (whenever pronounced) and a terminal reward (whenever proclaimed ) alongside the last portion of the ensured payout, in light of the payout choice picked as the development benefit.
Also Read-Edelweiss Tokyo Life Child Plan 2023
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan Eligibility
Are you looking to join IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this post, we will discuss the eligibility requirements of IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan. We will also tell you about the plan details and benefits that you can avail. so stay tuned!
IndiaFirst Life Little Winner Plan accompanies the accompanying qualification conditions –
|Eligibility Criteria For IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan|
|Minimum Age at Entry||21 Years|
|Maximum Age at Entry||45 Years|
|Age at Maturity||
Premium Payment Terms
Maximum Maturity Age
7 to 12 years
13 to 14 years
|policy term||15 to 25 years|
|Premium Payment Term (PPT)||7-14 years old|
|Premium Payment Frequency||Monthly/ Quarterly/ Half-Yearly / Yearly|
|Minimum Annual Premium Amount||
Premium Payment Mode
|Minimum Basic Sum Assured||
Premium Payment Terms
Minimum Sum Assured
7 to 9 years
INR 1.5 Lakh
10 to 14 years
INR 2 Lakh
|Maximum Basic Sum Assured||No limit, subject to underwriting|
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan Reviews
IndiaFirst Life is one of the leading home insurance providers in India. They offer a range of plans that cater to different needs, and they’re known for their customer service. In this article, we’ll be discussing the Little Champ plan, which is their introductory insurance plan for young adults. We’ll take a look at what this plan offers, and we’ll also provide our reviews of this plan. So if you’re looking for an affordable and simple home insurance solution, be sure to check out IndiaFirst Life’s Little Champ plan!
Future Generali Child Plan
Exide Life Child plan
Pramerica Life Child Plan