Link Your Bank Account On Phonepe – Money can be sent and received via Phonepe, as well as mobile, DTH, data cards, and utility bills. Users are given the option by the corporation to transfer money between bank accounts without providing any personal information, such as a bank account number or IFSC code. Additionally, a single app allows you to join two bank accounts. To integrate your bank accounts with Phonepe, you must adhere to certain procedures.
Internet store The UPI-based digital payment app Phonepe from Flipkart is popular throughout the nation. It is a service that is available around-the-clock and anyplace. With the use of this software, you can send money from your bank account to anyone without disclosing any personal information. The app may be used to send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, and data cards, and pay utility bills. It is accessible in more than 11 Indian languages. In addition, you can pay for things at stores, invest in gold, insurance, and liquid money like mutual funds and tax-saving funds.
How To Link Your Bank Account On Phonepe?
It’s time to get your finances in order, and one way to do that is by linking your bank account on Phonepe. Follow these simple steps to get started: 1. Sign in to yourPhonepe account and click on the three lines in the top-right corner of the app screen. 2. From this menu, select “Settings” and then “Accounts.” 3. On the next page, you will see a list of all your account details. Find the “Linked Bank Account” option and click on it. 4. Enter your bank account details and hit the “Create” button. You are now linked with your bank account and can make online transactions without any hassles!
Without providing any personal information, such as a bank account number or IFSC code, Phonepe offers the ability to transfer money between bank accounts. The only information you need to use this approach is the recipient’s virtual payment address and mobile number. A UPI-based payment software called PhonePe from Flipkart was introduced in India to facilitate online transactions. By providing information about your bank account and generating a UPI ID, you can open a PhonePe account. Just make sure the SIM card associated with your bank account is present on the phone on which the PhonePe app was loaded before adding your bank account in PhonePe. You have a choice between three methods for paying on PhonePe.
Link Your Bank Account On Phonepe Details
|Name Of The Article||Link Your Bank Account On Phonepe|
|Model||Bank Account On Phonepe|
Check Also Phonepe Limit Per Day 2022
How to add bank account on Phonepe?
- Go to the My Money page
- Select bank accounts under Payment Methods
- Click on the ‘Add New Bank Account’ option
- Select your bank
- It will fetch your account details
- Set up UPI pin
- Enter the last six digits of your Debit ATM card expiry date
- Enter the OTP receive to set up your UPI pin
- Your bank account is added, and you can do the transaction directly from your bank account by using your UPI pin.
How to check balance on Phonepe?
If you’re looking to manage your finances on the go, Phonepe is the app for you. The app allows you to link your bank account, and view your balance and transactions at any time. Additionally, if you have multiple accounts with the app, you can easily switch between them using the “Link Accounts” button in the Bank section of the app. So, whether you’re looking to check your balance or make a transaction, Phonepe is the perfect app for you.
- First of all, open the PhonePe app.
- Then tap on the Money Transfer option.
- After that, you have to select the bank.
- Then enter the UPI PIN.
- After this, your account balance will be visible.
Read Also How to Delete PhonePe Transaction History Step by Step Process
How to reset UPI PIN in PhonePe?
If you have forgotten your UPI PIN and if you are looking for ways to create a new one, then you are at the right place. Here we will talk about how to reset UPI PIN in PhonePe. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, open the PhonePe app and go to My Money Page
- Now select the bank account from payment methods
- Choose the bank account for a UPI PIN
- If you’ve never set a UPI PIN for the bank account, click Set
- Otherwise, you’ll see a Reset option tap on that to set a new UPI PIN
- Enter your debit card’s last six numbers and end date (if your card has no expiration date, enter 00/49). Set UPI PIN using OTP
- Next, enter the OTP and new UPI PIN, then tap submit
- And it’s done! you have successfully set a UPI PIN for your bank account
How to Add Multiple Bank Accounts with PhonePe?
You can add multiple bank accounts to the PhonePe app. The process of adding a new account and an additional account are identical. As a result, you can add several bank accounts to PhonePe using the same procedure as above.
How to Add Bank Account in Phonepe Without Debit Card?
If you want to add a bank account to PhonePe, you must have an operational ATM or debit card. If you don’t have a valid ATM or debit card, you won’t be able to use any UPI services for your bank account.
How to Recover PhonePe Account?
You won’t be able to reactivate or recover your PhonePe account if it has been deleted or deactivated. Instead, you must register a new PhonePe account, create a new pin, and choose the option to add a bank account to PhonePe. Next, you must create a new UPI PIN. You will only be allowed to use your account for online transactions after this procedure is finished.
Read Also How to Change UPI Pin on Paytm App (Without Debit Card) ?
One of India’s top e-commerce payment platforms is PhonePe Private Limited. The firm that makes digital wallets was established in December 2015. This website provides services in more than 11 regional Indian languages. As a user, you can use the app to book taxis, reserve hotel rooms, place online food orders, pay for Redubs tickets, and purchase aircraft tickets. PhonePe is a mobile payment platform that enables UPI-based money transfers, phone recharges, utility bill payments, and other services. You only need to enter your bank account information and generate a UPI ID to use PhonePe, which operates on the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) system. Due to the fact that the funds will be directly deducted from your bank account, there is no need to recharge the wallet at the click of a button in a safe and secure manner.
You can carry out transactions in the PhonePe app by following any of these methods:
- UPI Debit Card
- UPI Credit Card
- Via linked bank account
- Using PhonePe Wallet
Read also How to Change UPI Pin Using Google Pay App?
- Open the PhonePe app
- Click on ‘Account Section’
- Select ‘Bank accounts’
- You will be able to see all of your bank accounts. Select the account you want to delete.
- You will see a pop-up message. Click on the message to unlink
- The bank account which you have selected will be removed from the app.
- Open the PhonePe app
- Click on ‘My Account’
- Select ‘Help’
- Choose the topics and tap on ‘PhonePe account’
- Choose the account, and click on ‘deleting an account’
- Select ‘contact us’
- Key in the details that you want to delete
- The support team from PhonePe will confirm the reason for deleting the account
- After the verification is complete, your account will be deactivated within 2 to 3 days
Read Also UPI 123Pay App Download, Features & Benefits