HDFC ERGO Optima Cash Plan – HDFC ERGO Optima Secure is the newest product in the category from HDFC Ergo General Insurance. The plan is offered in two flavors: individual and family floater. Regardless of claims filed under the plan, your base cover is automatically enhanced by 50% after one year and by 100% after two years. Another important feature of the plan is the Restoration Benefit, which ensures that if you make a claim throughout the year, 100 percent of your basic coverage is instantly restored at no additional expense.
The plan’s built-in Protection Benefit also ensures payment of consumables such as gloves and masks. My Health Critical Illness Cover and My Health Hospital Cash Benefits Cover are two possible add-ons that may be used to customize the plan. The HDFC ERGO Optima Secure provides a variety of benefits, including loyalty discounts, family discounts, and long-term discounts. The plan’s sum promised varies from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 2 crore. To know more about HDFC Optima Secure Health Insurance Plan.
HDFC ERGO Optima Cash Plan
Health Insurance should be the topmost priority for individuals as it can prevent them from exhausting their savings should they face any medical emergency. So if you fall sick and require hospitalization, you will need a plan that can provide you daily hospital cash benefits. Well, HDFC ERGO Optima Cash Health Insurance Plan can offer you the same. With features like Hospital Cash benefits, Accident ICU Cash Benefits, Multiple Daily Cash Amount options and Tax Benefits, this plan from HDFC Ergo could be the one you are looking for!
Want to know more about it? Well, you have come to the right place to do so. We will be discussing its key features, benefits, premium amount, eligibility criteria, etc. So keep reading!
HDFC ERGO Optima Cash Plan Details
About HDFC ERGO Optima Secure Health Insurance
HDFC ERGO Optima Secure is the latest offering of the HDFC Ergo General Insurance in the category. The medical insurance plan is available as both an Individual as well as a Family Floater Plan. Under the plan, the base cover opted by you automatically gets increased by 50% after completion of 1 year, and by 100% post 2 years, irrespective of the claims made under it. The other notable benefit under the plan is the Restoration Benefit as per which if any claim is made by you during the year, then 100% of the base cover gets restored automatically without any extra cost.
The plan also guarantees payment of consumables like gloves, masks, etc under its built-in Protection Benefit. The plan is customizable with the help of 2 available add-ons namely my:Health Critical Illness Cover and my:Health Hospital Cash Benefits Cover. The HDFC ERGO Optima Secure offers you numerous rewards such as loyalty discounts, family discounts, as well as long-term discounts. The sum assured under the plan ranges from Rs. 5 Lakh to Rs. 2 crore.
Check Also-New India Assurance Health Plan
Features Of HDFC Optima Secure Health Insurance Plan
Health insurance has now become a requirement for all individuals and their families. However, the majority of us are unaware of the policy’s fundamental aspects. After examining all of the features and coverage, we should purchase a health insurance plan. You will pay extra if you choose a plan that does not meet your needs
The following are some of the most features of HDFC Optima Secure Health Insurance Plan –
- Assured Sum- There are many sum insured alternatives available, including 3 lakh, 5 lakh, 10 lakh, 15 lakh, 20 lakh, 25 lakh, and 50 lakh. It provides free automatic restoration of the base sum assured if the cover is depleted within the policy year.
- Renewability- This health has the option of lifetime renewability.
- Cashless Facility – It provides cashless services to over 10,000 medical professionals and over 4500 network hospitals in over 800 locations, allowing the insured individual to avoid paying any money out of pocket in the event of hospitalization or operation.
- Plan For All – This plan is available for everyone for individuals as well as family.
- Pre Policy Check Up – Requires 46 years or more of age and an amount insured of 15 lakh or more.
- Waiting Periods -Tax Rebates – Due to the premium paid, there is a tax deduction benefit when paying income tax on the yearly salary under section 80 D of the Income Tax Act.
- Claim Settlement- In terms of adequate document representation, there is a 98 percent claim settlement percentage.
- Free Look Period – A timeline of 15 days is given to any individual to review the terms and conditions of the health plan.
- discounts- It gives a reduction on premiums for adding more than two members as well as for keeping the insurance for a longer period of time.
Also Read-Raheja QBE Health Plan Benefits
Benefits Of HDFC Optima Secure Health Insurance Plan
If you’re looking for an affordable and reliable health insurance plan, the HDFC Optima Secure Health Insurance plan is a good option to consider. This plan offers a variety of benefits, including coverage for dental and vision care, as well as a wide range of other medical expenses. Plus, it’s easy to get started – just complete the application form and hit the ground running. So why wait? Give the HDFC Optima Secure Health Insurance plan a try today!
Following are the benefits of HDFC Optima Secure Health Insurance Plan –
- Daycare treatment- Instead of requiring a minimum of 24 hours of hospitalization, the Plan covers all day-care treatments. The list of possible therapies, such as radiation, chemotherapy, cataract surgery, dialysis, and so on, may be found in the Policy Documents as well as on the company’s website.
- Claim Free Benefits – This is a fantastic advantage that may make a policyholder very happy. For each year you go without filing a claim, you’ll be eligible for a 50% incentive. This incentive is available for the policy’s next year, up to a maximum of 100% of the total covered.
- Restore Benefits – If you have exhausted or used your amount insured in a policy year, you can get the restore benefit, which instantly adds 100 percent of the sum insured.
Key Inclusions and Exclusions of the Plan
When it comes to any type of planning, there are key considerations that must be made. In this article, we’ll be discussing the key inclusion and exclusion of the plan, which is an important step in any strategic decision-making process. By understanding these factors, you’ll be in a better position to make smart choices that will maximize your chances of success.
- 60 and 180 days pre and post hospitalization
- home healthcare
- Daily cash for a shared room
- Preventive health check-up
- E-opinion on 51 critical illnesses
- hospitalization expenses
- AYUSH treatment
- Domiciliary hospitalization
- Organ donor expenses
- emergency air ambulance
What’s Not Included?
- Obesity control
- cosmetic surgery
- Hazardous sports
- Breach of Law
- Alcoholism, drug or substance abuse
- Unproven treatments
- Sterility and infertility
Also Read-Royal Sundaram Health Plan
Reasons to Choose HDFC ERGO Optima Cash Health Insurance Plan
HDFC ERGO Optima Cash Health Insurance Plan comes with the best-in-class features and benefits that should make you choose it. Without waiting any further, you can glance at those.
- One of the main reasons to choose this particular health insurance plan from HDFC Ergo is that this plan provides Daily Cash Benefit where you need hospitalization. During hospitalization, there are many additional expenses such as attendant’s food, travel expenses, accommodation expenses that are not covered by normal plans. This plan provides a lump sum benefit to individuals which they can utilize towards these expenses or hospitalization expenses.
- HDFC ERGO Optima Cash Health Insurance Plan provides two options from which individuals can choose according to their requirements – Gold Plan for 90 Days and Gold Plan for 180 Days. Both these plans have different benefits when it comes to the Daily Cash benefit offerings.
- Individuals also complain about complex paperwork and the lengthy process of medical bill submission to get the claim for their policy. This policy from HDFC Ergo frees you from any such worries as you can get the claim easily with minimum paperwork, and you don’t need to submit any medical bills too.
- You will not need to undergo any medical screening before choosing this policy.
- This policy can be issued for 1 year or 2 years, so you can choose the policy term accordingly.
Important Points to Remember when Choosing HDFC ERGO Optima Cash Health Insurance Plan
Choosing the right HDFC ERGO Optima Cash Health Insurance Plan can be a daunting task. So to make the process easier for you, we’ve put together a list of important points to keep in mind. Whether you’re looking for family health insurance, a specific type of health insurance, or just want to know the basics, read on for helpful tips!
We are presenting some of the points that you should keep in mind while choosing this HDFC Ergo Plan. Do check!
- Any individual between the age of 5 years to 65 years can choose this policy.
- If either of the parents is covered under HDFC ERGO Optima Cash Health Insurance Plan, dependent children can also get coverage from the age of 91 days.
- This policy can be issued to both an individual or a family (includes Self, Spouse, and Dependent Children). However, this plan offers coverage on an individual sum insured basis only.
- You can also get a Family Discount of 10% if 2 or more members are covered under this health insurance plan.
What are the Exclusions Under this Policy?
If you’re a business owner, you’re doubtless familiar with the new IRS regulations that went into effect on January 1st. Among the many changes, this policy change affects how taxes are handled when it comes to employee stock options (ESOs). Here’s a brief rundown of what you need to know.
You should also know a few things that are not covered under this plan from HDFC Ergo. Do check them below!
- 2-year Exclusion for Specific Diseases
- Treatments within the first 30 days of the Policy will not get coverage, except for accidental injuries
- 4-year waiting period for any pre-existing condition
- Hospitalization due to war, chemical or biological weapons
- HIV or AIDS and related diseases
Top Up Health Plan Benefits
Max Bupa Health Plan Benefits
Oriental Health Plan Benefits