HCL Tech Bee Registration 2023 – For those who are eligible for the HCL Tech Bee program, visit www.hcltechbee.com registration and self-registration, this is the best opportunity in this COVID19 situation, definitely, there will be a job slowdown which may happen or It may not be. But in this COVID19 Pandemic, it is a good opportunity for Intermediate people. HCL Tech Bee Registration is still in the open position. HCL Tech B is an early bird program in Information Technology (IT) career, one of the best opportunities for those who are aspiring to settle in the IT sector, when candidates are in the 12th course. The course will give you a monthly stipend as well as a degree. When you complete a degree in HCL Tech B you will have a degree + 4 years of IT experience.
HCL Tech Bee 2023
Take advantage of this opportunity and apply online before the deadline and submit the acknowledgment form for future purposes. Once the HCL Tech Bee registration is completed candidates will get the information of the HCL Tech Bee 2023 exam date and hall ticket along with it. If you have passed 12th/XII then you will be eligible for the “HCL Tech BEE” program. The training sessions and degree courses will be provided by HCL. Degree courses will be allowed only in HCL suggested universities across India (Note: Universities are top and best in India) like BITS, Pilani and Sastra University. HCL Technologies is a global technology company. HCL Technology products are built on four decades of innovation. Well, a known HCL technology company is going to start a new job program for class XII students. It has been named as HCL Tech Bee Program.
HCL Tech Bee is an early career Program, it is for candidates who are waiting to get a full-time job after completion of class XII. The candidates who have been selected will have to undergo a training program of 12 months. After the successful completion of the Training Program, HCL Technologies provides full-time jobs for the candidates. For complete details about HCL Tech B Program 2020 visit the official website of HCL Training and Staffing Services. HCL Tech Bee 2023 program details like eligibility criteria, selection process, training program summary, program fee, stipend are given in this article.
HCL Tech Bee Registration 2023 Details
|Authority Name||HCL Tech Bee Hiring Department|
|Post Name||Entry Level Jobs|
|Number of Posts||Batch wise|
|Age limit||Not Available|
|Year of eligibility||2019, 2020, 2021, and 2023 appearing are also applied|
|Selection Mode||Written Test & Personal Interview|
- Applicant must be a resident of India
- Educational Qualification: End of Class XII in 2019, 2020 (Even awaiting result)
- Subject Specification: Mathematics or Business Mathematics.
Also Check MAHA TET Application Form
HCL Tech Bee 2023 Program Fee
- Annual Income: INR 2 Lakh (taxes as applicable)
- Financial assistance is available from the bank.
- 100% program fee waiver (if the score in training is more than 90%)
- 50% program discount (if the score in training is 85-90%)
About HCL Tech Bee 2023 Training Program
- This program prepares candidates for full-time jobs
- Includes online assessments, assignments, discussions, case-based submissions, etc.
- Technology Specific IT Certificate
- This is done in 3 phases: Foundation Training, Technology/Domain Training, Professional Practice Training.
Also Check HP TET Application Form
The selection process for HCL Tech B is purely on a merit basis. Job graduates must attend an online test. Qualified candidates in the exam are selected. After that, they have to attend the interview. This interview decides the right job holder.
Also Check Mizoram TET Application Form
Steps to register in the HCL Tech Bee Program 2023
- Open the website using https://registrations.hcltechbee.com.
- On the homepage, you can see the signup option.
- Select it.
- Enter the details like name, email id, phone number.
- You will get a mail.
- Create a username and password using this.
- Follow the procedure to complete your registration.
Also Check UPSC NDA Application Form