Gay Sahay Yojana is a scheme of the Government of Gujarat. This scheme helps farmers to do natural farming with the help of indigenous cows. Gujarat government is doing this to promote natural-based farming among farmers. Under this scheme, the government will provide an amount of Rs. 900 to farmers every month. Eligible farmers will be able to experiment with nature-based farming. Farmers who are doing natural farming with the help of cows. So that they can get more production at less cost. Farmers working with indigenous cows will be the major beneficiaries of this scheme. Under the scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the farmers by the government. This will encourage farmers to do more natural-based farming. And many farmers will be able to afford to give up chemical-based farming. In this article, we will give complete details of the scheme in detail.
Gay Sahay Yojana Registration 2023
We will tell you how to register, the eligibility criteria, the documents required, and the benefits you will get from the scheme. As we know that chemical-based farming is harmful to both humans and animals. Since both consume the products manufactured by these cultivated crops. Across the country, mainly farmers do chemical-based farming as it is a beneficiary. So the government introduced this scheme to increase the production of natural-based food needed at this time. Farmers will have more confidence in natural farming because of the benefits of this scheme as the risk of losing the benefits will be less as the government will provide regular financial assistance.
The Government of Gujarat is always working to increase the income of the farmers and reduce the cost of cultivation. Coronavirus has devastated the world. Due to this, the whole country was shut down. Along with the middle and lower classes, farmers have also suffered a lot. The Government of India had taken measures to help the citizens of the country by launching several welfare programs. Several programs were set up by the Gujarat government to help the citizens. One of the programs adopted during the lockdown was “Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat”, which benefits the farmers. In this article, we will give complete details of the scheme in detail. We will tell you how to register, the eligibility criteria, the documents required, and the benefits you will get from the scheme.
Gay Sahay Apply Online 2023 – Details
|Name of the Scheme||Gay Sahay Yojana|
|Initiated by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the State|
|Assistance||Provide assistance to natural-based farmers on Indigenous Cows|
|Objective||Promote Natural Farming|
Eligibility Criteria for Gay Sahay Yojana Apply Online 2023
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- Must be a country cow with an identification tag.
- Any caste person can apply for this scheme.
- Applicant should have a land record.
- Farmers who practice organic farming are also applicable.
- You must have received training from master instructors in natural farming
Also Check Aikyashree Scholarship
Objectives of the Gay Sahay Yojana
- The main goal of this program is to reduce the use of artificial fertilizers while increasing the use of manure.
- The use of manure in agriculture will increase the fertility of the soil and help the crop to flourish.
- Achieving more productivity for less money.
- Under this arrangement, the farmer will get Rs 10,800 per year for farming.
- This scheme will improve the farming of the farmers.
Also Check Abha Health ID Card Registration
Major Benefits of Gay Sahay Scheme
- The Gay Sahay Yojana has been started by the Government of Gujarat for the welfare of the farmers of the state.
- Under the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to all the farmers who do natural farming with indigenous cows.
- This assistance given to the beneficiaries will be sent to their account through DBT.
- The scheme would require tracking of the Gay every 3 months and verification of its survival.
- The beneficiary will have to submit the certificate of doing natural farming to the village servant, on the basis of which they will be given quarterly assistance.
- This scheme will encourage the farmers of the state to engage in natural farming.
- This scheme will help in increasing the conservation of indigenous cows.
- With this scheme, farmers will get more benefits at less cost.
- By doing natural farming, the land of the farmers will be more fruitful.
- The proof of production will also increase with this scheme.
- Applications for availing of the benefits of the scheme will be accepted online mode.
Also Check SBI E Mudra Loan
How to apply for Gay Sahay Scheme
- To get Gujarat Desi Gas Sahay Yojana to form online firstly visit i-khedut portal.
- Click on the “Plans” option in the top menu section.
- After selecting the option a new page will appear.
- Then, click on the “Apply” button in front of the selection “Scheme for providing maintenance support for Gay to farmer families conducting full natural farming focused on indigenous cows”.
- Users should now be redirected to a new page to start the application process for the Gujarat Desi Gay Sahay Yojana Form.
- Proceed with the registration of the required information.
- Select the New Application option and fill in all the required fields.
- After entering all your information, click Save and Save.
- Also, do not forget to double-check the application before submitting it.
- Complete the application process by solving the captcha.
- After submitting take a printout of the Gujarat Desi Gay Sahay Yojana Form.
- Sign the copy and send it along with the required documentation to the Panchayat office or Jan Seva Kendra.
PM Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme
Digital India Registration
Karnataka Crop loan waiver Scheme
E Aadhar Card