AP BSc Nursing Notification 2023 – According to the Health & Science University of Andhra Pradesh, AP BSc Nursing Application Form 2023 is now open. The application process for NTRUHS B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 will begin with the Announce of the application form. The NTRUHS ntruhs.ap.nic.in Notification 2023will be made Ready online by university officials. The official BSc Nursing Notification 2023 will include all pertinent Update about the NTRUHS B.SC admission process.
The AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Test is scheduled to take place in August 2023. Every year, NTR University of Health Sciences is responsible for organizing an admission procedure for qualified Candidates. The university administers the entrance Test, which is a state-level Test. The deadline for submitting an online application will be specified in the official notification. Admission Date, and more Update about B.sc nursing notification 2023 AP are Ready here.
AP BSc Nursing Notification 2023
Nursing undergraduate and graduate programmed are Taken by the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS, VIJAYAWADA Andhra Pradesh). Candidates who wish to enroll in nursing programmers following their 10+2 year may do so here. The B.Sc Nursing programmer at this university lasts 4 years. Every year, the university sends out an invitation to those interested in applying for admission to B.SC and BPT Subject. The university hasn’t yet made the formal Declared for this year.
The Ntruhs.ap.nic.in Notification 2023 is anticipated to be Announce very soon, and the institution will also announce the admissions procedure for the BPT and B. Sc. nursing programmed along with it. The AP BSc Nursing Updates 2023 will be made available online during the first week of August 2023. The organization in charge of organizing the Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Admissions for 2023 is Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. B. Sc. Nursing (4-year degree programmer) and Post-Basic Nursing admission will be Ready (2-year degree course).
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing 2023 Details
|Name of the Admission Process||Andhra Pradesh B. Sc. Nursing 2023|
|Full Form||Andhra Pradesh Bachelor of Science Nursing Admission 2023|
|Admission management authority||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences|
|courses||B. Sc. Nursing (4 years course)|
|Selection Criteria||Qualifying examination merit|
AP BSc Nursing Notification 2023
The Dr. offers nursing undergraduate and graduate programs. VIJAYAWADA, Andhra Pradesh (NTR University of Health Sciences) Those who have completed their 10+2 year may enroll in nursing courses here. Bacteria are found everywhere, and they can be killed by antibiotics. Sc. is the abbreviation for Scatological. This institution’s nursing program is four years long.
Those interested in applying for admission to BUSE are invited to apply each year. Programs in Science and Business Administration The formal announcement for this year has yet to be made by the university. The institution will also reveal the admission procedure for the BPT and B. The Ntruhs.ap.nic.in Notification 2023 is expected to be published shortly after that. Sc. It is accompanied by a nursing program.
AP BSc Nursing 2023 Merit List
The official authorities will make the findings public on the official website. After that, the candidate must log onto the official website and see the results. The candidate must supply their roll number and birthdate in order to see the results. The candidate may then view the results on the website. Just Passing the Required Exam Scores Will Admit the Candidates.
AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Date
|Notification Announce date||September|
|Process to start the application form||September|
|Deadline to submit the application form||October|
|Merit List Announce date||October|
The application Cost is to be paid by the Aspirants in order to completely register for the entrance exam. It will have to be Give online either through net banking, credit card or debit card.
|Category||BSc Nursing||Post Basic Nursing||MSc Nursing|
|GENERAL AND OTHERS||Rs.1050||Rs 1200||Rs 3000|
|SC/ST||Rs. 850||Rs 1000||Rs 2,700|
Verification Cost: The Aspirants who have done their graduation outside the State or Country/Abroad and have their certificates registered with Nursing Council of India will have to pay a verification Cost.
Degree certificates acquired Abroad: Rs.5,000
Degree certificates acquired outside the State: Rs.1,000
- The Aspirants who are applying for this course have to be citizens of India.
- You will have to be a permanent Address of Andhra Pradesh and should also have a domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
- It is Needs for the Aspirants to have completed the HSC examination or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- The Aspirants belonging to the general category will have to get 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The Aspirants belonging to the reserved category should at least get 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The Aspirants who are applying for the HSC examination can also apply.
- The upper age limit for the general Aspirants is 45 years and 48 years for Aspirants belonging to the reserved category.
M. Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria
|Qualification||B.Sc.,(Nursing)/B.Sc., Hons(Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) from recognized Taken by the Indian Nursing Council|
|Age criteria||should not have completed 45 years of age by December of the year of
admission and 48 years for SC & ST’s
|Category & Eligibility Criteria||OC-55% aggregate Number in B.Sc. (N) Degree
BC-55% aggregate Number in B.Sc. (N) Degree
SC/ST-50% aggregate Number in B.Sc. (N) Degree
|Qualifying Exam||No CET|
Also Read-DSSSB Recruitment 2023
How To Apply AP BSc Nursing Notification 2023 Online?
Postgraduate students who are interested and qualified for the position must submit an online application. Department won’t accept the offline application form. The detailed process for submitting the application form is Given below.
- Aspirants must first register online through the official website, ntruhs.ap.nic.into Ready the application process.
- You must Given your Roll Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Caste Category, and Captcha Code during Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Registration 2023.
- You will be Fill Up a registration number and a roll number after registering. These numbers should be written down for future Reference.
- The following step requires you to sign in and enter all of your academic, personal, and contact Updates. Aspirants must Given scanned copies of the essential documents while filling out the data. The application form’s uploaded files must be in PDF format. The Aspirants picture and signature, on the other hand, must be in JPEG format.
- Aspirants must pay the required application cost after submitting their application.
- Aspirants should take a printout of the confirmation page for their application form and the Cost receipt for their records.
AP Documents Required For B.sc Nursing Notification 2023
- Passport Size Photo & Signature
- Identity Card like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- NSS/NCC Certificate
- UG Degree Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Disability Certificates.
- Sports Certificate
Chhattisgarh Civil Judge Application Form 2023
THDC Recruitment 2023
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2023
JSSC JMLCEE Recruitment 2023